DING DAY 2018 will be Saturday June 9th. Holt Lodge Hotel again.
Double Rooms for Friday and Saturday nights will be available for £79.99 B&B or £69.99 for single occupancy.
Threads will go up soon but you can reserve the hotel now

X909 OHK in Johnstone

Seen another Roadster? Shout about it here! Posts will be automatically removed after 40 days.
delhusband
OBD2 Code Reader?: Yes

X909 OHK in Johnstone

Postby delhusband » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:51 am

Custard with black hardtop and spoiler at Preserve and Protect in Johnstone. Looking very well undersealed, up on that ramp :)
Mine booked in for Feb
'06 Silver FL - Vanilla, skinny half sugar. (modless stock 1ZZ, -precats, +blitz lm panel filter). Readers ride: My Silver' 06

Enjay
OBD2 Code Reader?: No

Re: X909 OHK in Johnstone

Postby Enjay » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:08 pm

:)

Obviously, you'd gone by the time I turned up to collect my car but I don't think I missed you by much. Mark said you'd been in. I've only just got back to "sunny" Aberdeenshire (we stayed and extra night in Glasgow) but I'm really happy with what I've seen of the work. You saw it up on the ramp, I didn't. :lol: I've got my disc of pictures though so I'll look at that later.

delhusband
OBD2 Code Reader?: Yes

Re: X909 OHK in Johnstone

Postby delhusband » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Enjay wrote:only just got back to "sunny" Aberdeenshire

Hope the drive up was good, your car looks fantastic. What a great place, gave me loads of their time, and a cuppa to boot. Mine's in for 17th Feb, looking forward to getting it done.
'06 Silver FL - Vanilla, skinny half sugar. (modless stock 1ZZ, -precats, +blitz lm panel filter). Readers ride: My Silver' 06

Return to “Spotted”