Electric window operating switches.

Started by Call the midlife!, October 17, 2017, 11:08

Call the midlife!

Are the roadster switches unique to the loom or has anyone fitted other manufacturers switches directly to the plugs please?
Or on a similar note will any Toyota window switches fit the connector?
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60% of the time it works everytime...

Topdownman

Cant really help other to say that I am pretty sure  the 2 switches are different so you cant connect the wrong side up so whatever you do you need a pair.
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "Topdownman"Cant really help other to say that I am pretty sure  the 2 switches are different so you cant connect the wrong side up so whatever you do you need a pair.
Yeah, understand all that, just wondering if I can use any (Toyota?) switches or if they have to be from a roadster.
Appreciate the input though.

2 of the left

My experience of the Mk 2 - Switches were set in both doors - same size and functions - whether they will fit the MK 3 ?? - I cannot say - Ask Mr T
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "2 of the left"My experience of the Mk 2 - Switches were set in both doors - same size and functions - whether they will fit the MK 3 ?? - I cannot say - Ask Mr T
Hmmm.. cheers! Lol.
I'm off to the scrappers this weekend, I'm sure there'll be a selection of Toyotas to rip some switches out of to try.

2 of the left

Hope you're successful !!
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

Call the midlife!

I'll fettle it one way or another [emoji2]

Tags: