• Administrator
  • Northumberland
Re: !!! Temporary Forum !!!
January 31, 2018, 10:42:17 PM »
Hi Shnazzle
Please migrate my noob question thread in workshop if possible. Still a load of thoughts going through my mind that I might want to ask about. And I'd appreciate being able to refer to the thread also. If possible, not worth loads of effort though.
Thanks

cheers

Tyler
Will do Tyler. That one's a good'un
2005 Sable MR2  ...neutiquam erro.
Reader's Ride link

• North Ayrshire
    • Reader's Ride: My Silver '06
January 31, 2018, 11:07:17 PM »
New forum looks fantastic.
I've found some rude word auto-replace hilarity - reading through my readers ride, I apparently said I was "rebumbumured" about people's advice on my coolant level - Pretty sure that was rea$$ured!  ;D

'06 Silver FL - Paradise Blend (stock 1ZZ, -precats, +Tein S. Tech Springs / KYB shocks / blitz lm panel filter)

• Salisbury
January 31, 2018, 11:07:55 PM »
Going to be shutting it down.
If you want a thread to be kept and moved to here, let me know and I'll sort it out  (not sure how yet haha)

Can you move my ecumaster group buy thread please patrick
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:11:31 PM by shnazzle »
2zz by Rogue. Se7en cams. BMC CDA. Competion clutches lightened flywheel, Megillian Racing Exhaust. TRD sportivo suspension and ARB\'s. TRD braces. TRD quick shift. TRD dash kit, Matts brace. Getting there but not sure when it will stop!

• Administrator
  • Northumberland
January 31, 2018, 11:12:28 PM »
I've found some rude word auto-replace hilarity - reading through my readers ride, I apparently said I was "rebumbumured" about people's advice on my coolant level - Pretty sure that was rea$$ured!  
Hahahaha! That's hilarious 
I'm.not even sure I want to fix that
Reader's Ride link

• North Ayrshire
February 01, 2018, 12:20:20 AM »
I've found some rude word auto-replace hilarity - reading through my readers ride, I apparently said I was "rebumbumured" about people's advice on my coolant level - Pretty sure that was rea$$ured!  
Hahahaha! That's hilarious
I'm.not even sure I want to fix that
LOL!! PMSL. I'm on a mission now.  Read this!
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/197474.html

'06 Silver FL - Paradise Blend (stock 1ZZ, -precats, +Tein S. Tech Springs / KYB shocks / blitz lm panel filter)

February 01, 2018, 06:12:42 AM »
Thanks Patrick

cheers

Tyler

Cheers

Tyler

Current daily driver: Sable \'05 Roadster \'Red\' edition, AEM cold air intake, PPE 4-1 exhaust header and performance CAT, stock silencer, TRD bracing, MSW alloys, Front and side spats, Leather interior, Black hardtop always fitted with parcel shelf (no soft top), Audio install & sub, Thinkware F550D dashcam.
Project: MR-S import (JDM) now my mule for an SC build on the ICE and mock-up of my Electric conversion and rebody with a fibreglass replica of Porsche 550 Spyder.

February 01, 2018, 08:11:53 AM »
Shnazzle, not sure if you are aware but a couple folks in temp forum say they cannot get back in the new forum... Just a heads up.

Thanks or the cracking job so far.
Cheers

Tyler

Current daily driver: Sable \'05 Roadster \'Red\' edition, AEM cold air intake, PPE 4-1 exhaust header and performance CAT, stock silencer, TRD bracing, MSW alloys, Front and side spats, Leather interior, Black hardtop always fitted with parcel shelf (no soft top), Audio install & sub, Thinkware F550D dashcam.
Project: MR-S import (JDM) now my mule for an SC build on the ICE and mock-up of my Electric conversion and rebody with a fibreglass replica of Porsche 550 Spyder.

• North Ayrshire
February 01, 2018, 08:45:18 AM »
a couple folks in temp forum say they cannot get back in the new forum... Just a heads up.
Had a bit of bother too. Something about session.. Expired, invalid? Sorted after navigating to "home" as guest and trying again. Issue with cached page or something? 

• Administrator
  • Northumberland
February 01, 2018, 08:57:58 AM »
a couple folks in temp forum say they cannot get back in the new forum... Just a heads up.
Had a bit of bother too. Something about session.. Expired, invalid? Sorted after navigating to "home" as guest and trying again. Issue with cached page or something?
Not a clue to be honest! 
I'll do a bit of googleoogling
Reader's Ride link

• Warwickshire
February 01, 2018, 09:27:37 AM »
Hello Patrick,
I’m in which must mean all is well with your work. Not had a look around yet but thank you for your time and expertise.