2003 Facelift Blue with Hardtop, Bodykit and extras
January 21, 2018, 05:43:42 PM »
Lovely blue '2 in good condition.  MOT due November, full service just completed.  £2495 - also listed elsewhere.

lots of extras as follows:

Black hardtop
Hayward and Scott Exhaust + sports cat with quad tips
AD08 Yokohama tires all round with approximately 3.5mm tread
Refurbished bronze/gold rims
Soft top and leather seats are in good condition for their age
TTE bodykit
Apexi induction kit
C-One struts on both front and rear
TTE style bar
Spoiler
Black side vents
Gas struts fitted both on trunk and engine bay

Please note the wheels included are the bronze/gold rims as detailed above.  The silver rims are running winter tires and can be purchased separately.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

More pictures...

• Global Moderator
  • Sutton, Surrey
Just an idea, but you could possibly consider selling a few of the bits separately to maximise your return. Hardtop should make around £500 on its own, plus the strut bars and a few other bits will fetch a reasonable amount.
If you consider selling the exhaust separately, I would love to call dibs on that.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
Its a cracking looking car, I have to say.
Roadster number 7 , 05 Black and in need of lots of work!    Also Skoda Superb Sportline 280

Hi

Thanks - I did already post it separately in November but there was little to no interest....

I agree that a lot of the bits and pieces are great but unfortunately its seemed no one wanted to buy them and she's just sat SORN on my driveway.  As much as I'm not in any great rush to sell, it sames a shame, so I thought it best to lump everything together in one package - now on ebay and pistonheads

I think you would have done better to post the individual items in the private sale section.
People looking for strut braces and hardtops will be looking there rather than here.
Also bad time of year.
Most people are skint.
And daily bumping to keep your thread at the top always helps.
I thought the prices in your previous thread were fair but if you reduced them a little you may sell them quicker.
INAUGURAL NUMB BUM WINNER 2015
Perry Byrnes Memorial Winner 2015
I am the Bee6 Holder

• Sofia, Bulgaria
I would be interested in all the braces but can tell you for sure after this weekend. Im going to discuss with some peeps k24 swap and im not sure if i can have the braces on with that engine.

Mileage and any known issues (subframe rot, exhaust leak, oil burning, clutch slip, gearbox rattle, shot brakes etc)? Interested.
Interested as in I'm going to buy this if it meets the criterion I've set for my new project.
The Lady Guinevere \'Guin\' - 2005 TTE Turbo (1E7)
Spec]
Strictly no replica parts on this machine...WORST IDEA EVER!  s]

Hi SuperArt

I have replied to your PM but not sure it went through.

Mileage 99k, some rust on the rear subframe but this has recently been welded so not too bad.  Clutch replaced 3 years ago, no issues with that.  

Advisories on last MOT: 
'Brake system could do with a service'
'Slight cracks in outer casing of front performance brake hose'

Known issues:
Engine warning light on due to lambda sensor error - needs replacing

Hope this helps

• Sofia, Bulgaria
Im interested in the braces if we can meet the price point. Can you give again prices for each of them?

Hi Nvy

The price I listed previously was £120 for each strut brace, are you close by or would these need posting?

• Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi Nvy

The price I listed previously was £120 for each strut brace, are you close by or would these need posting?

Id need posting but at 120 per brace is a bit too much considering you can have copy of these braces from our affiliates for less and they are new with no work required to make them look fresh. I can offer you 200ish with a little bit of stretch for the 2 braces + rollbar. I dont want to low ball you but thats what i can offer and from here is your decision.

Roll bar is worth £200.00 on its own all day long. Like you say you can get replicas but they are exactly that, original braces will always command a premium. Not that it's any of my business really...
---------------Tte turbo----------------
        Tearing up tarmac since 2014

• Sofia, Bulgaria
Roll bar is worth £200.00 on its own all day long. Like you say you can get replicas but they are exactly that, original braces will always command a premium. Not that it's any of my business really...

I have mistaken this car with someone else's car. I dont need the TTE bar because im going for a rollcage, so my offer would be 180(can stretch a bit) delivered for front and rear braces to UK mainland.

It was my bad that i have mistaken the cars and i know TTE bars are going for 200+ :)

I am with you Dan.
None of my business either.
If I had the spare cash I would buy the whole car tbh.
Needs some TLC but the extras it comes with would pay for that and you would have a nice little roadster.
I am the Bee6 Holder

I can't believe it's still not sold. Im the same, just  cant justify another one unfortunately, but the extras are very appealing.
Sorry for the thread hi jack, but got you a bump to the top of the listings  ;)

Haha thanks for the bump

I am a bit disappointed in the lack of interest, obviously I'm a little biased but I think she's a great car!  I'm not necessarily in a rush to sell but there's only so long I can have her sitting on the driveway not being used.

Nvy -
I'm afraid 180 for both including postage is a little low for me, I would expect the postage to cost £30 although please correct me if you know different.  That means each strut for £75.  I'd really rather sell the car as a whole but if I start breaking bits off I would hope for more than £75 per strut.

• Sofia, Bulgaria
Haha thanks for the bump

I am a bit disappointed in the lack of interest, obviously I'm a little biased but I think she's a great car!  I'm not necessarily in a rush to sell but there's only so long I can have her sitting on the driveway not being used.

Nvy -
I'm afraid 180 for both including postage is a little low for me, I would expect the postage to cost £30 although please correct me if you know different.  That means each strut for £75.  I'd really rather sell the car as a whole but if I start breaking bits off I would hope for more than £75 per strut.

Let me know if you want to start taking bits off and we can work out a deal. I think 30 is a little too much coz it costs 35 for 4x wheels + tires :) And i got my rollbar from UK to BG for 25, id need these posted to UK mainland.

Off topic: For some reason i dont see the notifications for the quotes.

This ad is killing me, I keep coming back and looking at it.
  I might have a mutually beneficial offer for you.
The universe has decided that I can't have spare cash, mechanics have just informed me, partners car has a terminal gearbox issue  :o
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:25:20 AM by wotugonado »

This ad is killing me, I keep coming back and looking at it. I might have a mutually beneficial offer for you.
Where are you based please.

Agreed but I don't have the readies.
I am the Bee6 Holder

if we all give a tenner... 8)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER