Repair and Replace

Started by 2 of the left, February 12, 2018, 23:56

2 of the left

I did my own seat stitching but it didn't look right so found an outfit near to Portsmouth - Fantastic service and they told me, if I need Vinyl / Mohair replacement - They are the guys!! True craftsmen!! :) I Realise that this outfit did it a few months ago but I forgot to mention, that us Southerners do not need to travel to Wales for Hood Rectification!!
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

StuC

Worth getting some costs posted up so folk can compare and contrast.
Did you make any enquiries?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

2 of the left

I will give them a visit and get prices!! And with Moderator ? Admin approval, I will put up what they offer!!

Treboeth

Quote from: 2 of the left on February 13, 2018, 19:18
I will give them a visit and get prices!! And with Moderator ? Admin approval, I will put up what they offer!!

Can`t see any problems, it`s just sharing knowledge :)

Unless it`s your business and you are fitting the roof  :o ;D

2 of the left

OK - I'll get info and post up - If I was doing the stitching - It would be by hand - Would take too long!!! :) :-) :-) :)

Chilli Girl

Rob, I'd be interested to know for the future, Portsmouth is a lot nearer than Wales for us! :)
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

2 of the left

Quote from: Chilli Girl on February 13, 2018, 22:43
Rob, I'd be interested to know for the future, Portsmouth is a lot nearer than Wales for us! :)
As promised - The company for upholstery and soft top replacements near Portsmouth -
http://richmondjames.co.uk/
25 Brambles Enterprise Centre, Waterberry Drive, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7TH
Tele: 0239266899
Due to commitments I was unable to get there But if you contact them, they will give a base quote on the work you need to be carried out
I will go to them first, everytime  - Their response to me was perfect and quick - 2 seats re stitched in 3 hours!! 

Tags: