Hel braided brake lines 40% off today only!

Started by HRVMR2, December 1, 2017, 20:52

HRVMR2

On Hel website use code Trusthel40 for a massive 40% off. Too good to pass up!

shnazzle

Absolutely! If I didn't already have them I'd be in
...neutiquam erro.

HRVMR2

I saw it and before I knew it my subconscious had already ordered them! Haha I'm excited. Did you notice much difference in feel?

Essex2Visuvesi

I have the Goodridge lines from one of the group buys here somewhere

JoeCool

Quote from: "HRVMR2"I saw it and before I knew it my subconscious had already ordered them! Haha I'm excited. Did you notice much difference in feel?
Yeah, you'll get a firmer pedal out of these. I've put them on all my cars for years. Especially since your original hoses will be 10+ years old now.
2ZZ '02 Roadster

shnazzle

The directness of the pedal is definitely noticeable. There's no "squish" in the pedal. That's like for like, no air in lines.
...neutiquam erro.

Smcknighty

Nice find, ordered last night. Had to make a non standard colour choice - so - green!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaz mr-s

Thanks HRVMR2.      s:D :D s:D

BahnStormer

how often do they do these promotions??

I saw this too late - I've been looking out for a repeat, but no luck thus far :(
Black 2006: AC & heated leather: 4x Megillian braces, Koni/Tein custom suspension, MTEC+YS+braided brakes, Toyosports manifold, TTE exhaust, Conti PremiumContact2(summer)/ Conti TS860S(winter) / YokoAD08RS (track/summer), Pioneer MVH-390BT + TS-E171ci, FBSW, Robbins mohair hood.

BahnStormer

I've been trying that code + looking for alternatives since the middle of Dec... it really was just that day - but I'm hoping that if anybody sees any more discounts, then they'll ping a link in here.

I'm not that set on HEL - happy to consider Goodridge, etc.
Black 2006: AC & heated leather: 4x Megillian braces, Koni/Tein custom suspension, MTEC+YS+braided brakes, Toyosports manifold, TTE exhaust, Conti PremiumContact2(summer)/ Conti TS860S(winter) / YokoAD08RS (track/summer), Pioneer MVH-390BT + TS-E171ci, FBSW, Robbins mohair hood.

m1tch

+1 on this, the current brake lines are fine but would want to upgrade in the future.

Tags: