My Christmas present :)

Started by Bullit, December 26, 2017, 23:02

Bullit

Sorry this isn't Mr2 related.
At the beginning of the year i had to sell my 350z to fund a few house related jobs and regretted it straight away.

Long story short, we'd just finished opening our christmas presents and surprised my son with a new bike, stepped out side to chuck the wrapping paper in the bin....to find this sitting on my drive

A present from my wife

Sooooooo chuffed

Treboeth

Very nice of Mrs Bullit   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:  

Hope you said a very big thankyou before driving off   s:D :D s:D

Ardent

todays project.

Google where to get that kind of wife.
Well played Mrs B.

Simply loveleh

s12vea

Proper Christmas gift!
Another one won't hurt  .....

s12vea

What's the spec?
Another one won't hurt  .....

Bullit

Quote from: "s12vea"What's the spec?

Its a UK Gt spec with a plenum spacer, induction kit, stillen exhaust manifold, berk high flow cats, Hks true dual exhaust and uprev mapped by tdi north.
Body wise is a genuine veilside v3 body kit, 20" wheels with facelift bonnet and rear led lights

MR TWO

Has she got any sisters?
1MZFE, Emerald ECU, LSD, BC coilovers, custom middle & front under brace, F / R strut brace. Slotted discs & yellow pads, Blue flame exhaust.
Carrera leather seats, Davids bars, Focal subwoofer & voce speakers & bling !
TRD Stage 2 F & R spoilers,  Haltezza bonnet, C1 side vents, JDL rear panel

jvanzyl

Wow! Quick question... How did she know what to get in terms of a "good one"?? Did she get one of your friends to find it??

Ardent

Controversial   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

jvanzyl

Quote from: "Ardent"Controversial   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

Err I meant no disrespect at all! It's just that I'm used to the other half tolerating hobbies such as ours and willingly staying ignorant! This is not to say that they couldn't be experts if the tried... It's just that most don't!

Mikeymead

Two words spring to mind that rhyme with "plucky" and "bit"
Ding Day 2016 "Best In Show" & "Inspector Gadget" winner, not that I'm gloating or anything like that!

LeoD

She's a keeper!!! enjoy the Z, fabulous cars

Ardent

Quote from: "jvanzyl"
Quote from: "Ardent"Controversial   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

Err I meant no disrespect at all! It's just that I'm used to the other half tolerating hobbies such as ours and willingly staying ignorant! This is not to say that they couldn't be experts if the tried... It's just that most don't!
Too late.
No good back peddling now.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Ardent

Back on topic  (not had one in years)
My best present was from my niece.
Which simply said.
[attachment=0:2cthdmn9] ia0 R0004513-1452x1452.JPG ia0 [/attachment:2cthdmn9]
I seemed to have got some dust in the eye when I opened that. Bit watery around the edges.
Meant so much.

Bullit

Quote from: "jvanzyl"Wow! Quick question... How did she know what to get in terms of a "good one"?? Did she get one of your friends to find it??

I've been in to cars for years and this is my 4th zed so some of that must have rubbed off   s:D :D s:D

Bullit

Quote from: "Ardent"Back on topic  (not had one in years)
My best present was from my niece.
Which simply said.
R0004513-1452x1452.JPG
I seemed to have got some dust in the eye when I opened that. Bit watery around the edges.
Meant so much.

Touching, they do saying its the little things in life that make the biggest difference

Ardent

So true.

Tags: