New skirts
New c one style scoops
Rear spats
Bumper, bonnet and hardtop respray
Head lights restored
Dent in the wing removed

Loving the old girl again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
2001 low mileage, mods: K&N 57i gen 2, toyosports manifold and Cobra twin exhaust, unichip. Colour coded side vents and spoiler.  not forgetting the ICE Install, stock sony head unit, sony xa300 aux input, bluetooth connection, 4 channel hertz digital amp, 2 channel hertz ep2 amp, mb quart components, hertz 10" subwoofer in the bins and UD JL 6.5 in sub. Boom!

andyroo104

Looks great, money well spent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

MisterK

Looks great....it's great to drive around in a car that you've spent time, love and money on.  Bodykit really suits the car.

Mind you, since getting my bonnet, front bumper and side skirts resprayed I've been paranoid about following vehicles too close in case of getting stone chips.  I have looked into getting PPF (paint protection film) fitted but for the cost I could get the respray redone.
MARK K - Original Owner/ \'Best In Class\' winner, \'Show n Shine\', MR2DC National Event 2017.

wotugonado

Very nice.
I tried to start a thread a while back about good body shops that people would recommend.
Would you guys like to share who, where and approximate costs ?
I'm in the Midlands and would love to know of a recommended body shop for my kit to be sprayed at.
Sorry for the thread hi jack btw
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

s12vea

Great job looks the muts nuts
Another one won't hurt  .....

Ardent

MisterK

Quote from: wotugonado on January 27, 2018, 21:56
Very nice.
I tried to start a thread a while back about good body shops that people would recommend.
Would you guys like to share who, where and approximate costs ?
I'm in the Midlands and would love to know of a recommended body shop for my kit to be sprayed at.
Sorry for the thread hi jack btw
Sorry - only just seen this post due to the forum changes.

I used Gaz at Unique Finish to do my bonnet etc and he is based in Loughborough in the unit behind Steve at D1 Customs - Steve recommended him and I am very happy with the work.
I won't quote a price as I think I got an extremely good deal & I wouldn't want to put Gaz on the spot.  Why not give him a call and let him know what you want - I'm sure you won't be unhappy  :D

His number is 07572463505
Address:
Unit D1D
Cumberland Trading Estate
Loughborough
LE11 5DF

Hope this helps
MARK K - Original Owner/ \'Best In Class\' winner, \'Show n Shine\', MR2DC National Event 2017.

wotugonado

Thanks for that, I'll give him a call and have a chat
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

StuC

@Flipside great to see a well loved PFL. looks almost as shiny as @Jay67
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Flipside

Thanks all.  Loving it even more now

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2001 low mileage, mods: K&N 57i gen 2, toyosports manifold and Cobra twin exhaust, unichip. Colour coded side vents and spoiler.  not forgetting the ICE Install, stock sony head unit, sony xa300 aux input, bluetooth connection, 4 channel hertz digital amp, 2 channel hertz ep2 amp, mb quart components, hertz 10" subwoofer in the bins and UD JL 6.5 in sub. Boom!

2 of the left

Now, that is the dog's danglies!!  :-) :-)
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

Tags: