Recent posts

Reader's Rides / Re: Steve447’s 2000 040 Super ...
Last post by SuperArt - Yesterday at 23:03
Welcome back! Could've picked a better time to come back to the UK but for all that's wrong with this place at least our beloved cars remain a relatively affordable vice.
Happy modding and driving!
Performance Related / Re: Snelbaard´s FMB
Last post by steveash - Yesterday at 23:00
Quote from: WillM on Yesterday at 15:31Hi is that brace available still anywhere? Id like one.

This is the thread you're looking for
General / Re: TF300 List number & colour
Last post by s12vea - Yesterday at 18:12
Quote from: MikeB on Yesterday at 14:40Oh wow, that's interesting, next number on to the 'suspicious 258' Yellow one. How does the VIN compare to the yellow one? (ending 5908) I know there are other confirmed TF's with VIN below & above this car which may indicate TF258 in yellow was within the final 300 UK models.

They didn't make a yellow TF, I know of the car and checked directly with Toyota when it first surfaced many years ago

many errors on that car the only thing TF is the rear square badge
Quote from: Brackers on November 12, 2022, 18:38I have finally fixed my troublesome MR2 Roadster alarm.It was going off 25 seconds after locking it. Following the diagnostic process, identified the cause as the interior movement sensor. I swapped it out for one from a breaker on ebay. The sensor appears to be used across several Toyota models of the period. To access the sensor, you need to remove the centre console and both storage bin doors. To remove the centre console requires you to unbolt the seats (4 x 14mm bolts), allowing access to the front console screws. No need to  take the seats out of the car. The sensor is stuck to the body using double sided tape.

Quote from: Brackers on November 12, 2022, 18:38I have finally fixed my troublesome MR2 Roadster alarm.It was going off 25 seconds after locking it. Following the diagnostic process, identified the cause as the interior movement sensor. I swapped it out for one from a breaker on ebay. The sensor appears to be used across several Toyota models of the period. To access the sensor, you need to remove the centre console and both storage bin doors. To remove the centre console requires you to unbolt the seats (4 x 14mm bolts), allowing access to the front console screws. No need to  take the seats out of the car. The sensor is stuck to the body using double sided tape.

I did a search & came across this.....I asked on here a few months ago & wasn't made aware of this. Same fault.  Thanks 'Brackers'

I did a search & came across this.....I asked on here a few months ago & wasn't made aware of this. Same fault.  Thanks 'Brackers'
Reader's Rides / Re: '01 Silver - The daily com...
Last post by jvanzyl - Yesterday at 17:41
Quote from: Carolyn on Yesterday at 16:551/8 BSP?
I'll give that a go... thanks!
Performance Related / Re: Lower front brace? Or fram...
Last post by WillM - Yesterday at 17:10
It is yeah thanks guys :))) I'll get in touch with him soon, price seems very reasonable
Last post by MRSwede - Yesterday at 16:56
Looking like Snelbaard design
Last post by Joesson - Yesterday at 16:55
@WillM

That brace could be one of the complete set that @Snelbaard produces, have a look in The market place/ Commercial sales on here.
Last post by Carolyn - Yesterday at 16:55
1/8 BSP?
Last post by jvanzyl - Yesterday at 15:42
Excellent shout on looking back at @dan944  thread..

Started the vacuum plumbing- I'm probably going to aim to mount the vacuum block above the battery, thing is I need to mount the boost and map sensors as well.. so might make a bracket that can hold all of them.

Weirdest thing with the boost solenoid.. I can't figure out what the thread is! The nice barbs that came with my vacuum block don't go in properly and I'm reluctant to force anything.

It's as though they are a slightly bigger than 1/4 NPT, but not M10 as that's too big and not M8.. so I'm not sure what to buy to get a barb that will go into it?!