Which Spoiler

Started by celmacmat, March 18, 2006, 20:56

Anonymous

You need to join to see anything other than a tiny little thumbnail image, IIRC.

evileye_wrx

This is the very masculine TTE Sport Spoiler in question

And this is the first pic of my car I've posted. When I work out how to do it better will have to post up a few more.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

ninjinski

Quote from: "projectneon"Eyebrows ?? I was told eyebrow................  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

You are not wrong!!   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

Tem

Quote from: "Ekona"You need to join to see anything other than a tiny little thumbnail image, IIRC.

Yeah, exactly. I can see the stamps on the bottom, but I couldn't tell if it has a TTE or not, if I didn't know. Well, I can see the color of the car though..  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "Ekona"You need to join to see anything other than a tiny little thumbnail image, IIRC.

Yeah, exactly. I can see the stamps on the bottom, but I couldn't tell if it has a TTE or not, if I didn't know. Well, I can see the color of the car though..  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

No pleasing some people -  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

To be fair mate, you didn't exactly host your photos on the easiest website for everyone else to view. Photobucket et al would have been a better bet.

Anonymous

Just trying to help - but your point taken.

Tem

Quote from: "Jackass"Just trying to help - but your point taken.

I just think you'd help more if you uploaded them on a better place, like:
 m http://imageshack.us/ m

Try it, it's VERY easy. You don't need to register or anything and you can even upload a pic with URL, if it's already on net somewhere.

I've seen the TTE spoiler live and plenty of pics of it, so I don't really need it. Someone else might like them though, so why don't you make it easier for them?  s;) ;) s;)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

celmacmat

Quote from: "evileye_xc"This is the very masculine TTE Sport Spoiler in question

And this is the first pic of my car I've posted. When I work out how to do it better will have to post up a few more.

Phil

The more i look at it, the more i want it....definitely doing it for me...  s:D :D s:D  
Cheers Guys
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

Anonymous

I hope this works !

Anonymous

Much better, nice one!  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

celmacmat

Cheers David   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

I stuck it in my watch list   s:D :D s:D
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

philster_d

I need a carbon wing

heathstimpson

Quote from: "philster_d"I need a carbon wing
You and me both  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

kanujunkie

make that 3, i fancy a nice big APR GT wing, hhhhmmmmmmm, but not at £900 plus delivery  s:? :? s:?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

markiii

would teh one like on Adams GT300 do you?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

kanujunkie

Quote from: "markiii"would the one like on Adams GT300 do you?

what Adams TRD halfrauds job  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

markiii

thats the one
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

kanujunkie

i do actually like them  s:? :? s:?  . Dieamonds blue trackday car i thought looked the doggies with one and the CF frunk bonnet, even though it didn't have a widebody kit
[size=100]Stu[/size]

jonytom

Yes, I like the halfrauds carbon job too! Think I'll get one this year.

C'mon, who else is prepared to come out of the GT-wing closet?
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

kanujunkie

this is the APR GT-200 Drag wing

oops just dribbled on myself, i want one
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Hmm, Pilau, Basmati or wild?

spit

Another TTE Sports installed today.....
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Gazz

And a huge thanks to Ste for helping me with the install. Cheers mate   s:) :) s:)
[size=80]Lotus Elise 111R, Larini Sports Exhaust [/size]

Tags: