standard 16" alloys fitted all round with pix

Started by Anonymous, March 23, 2006, 17:33

Anonymous

Quote from: "projectneon"I would guess that its the tyres. ( what tyres did you have on there before? )
I Had some cheap 'FireStones' on mine when I had the erm..... *bump*  :-) :-) :-)

Now the cars sorted, I got a set of Toyo Proxes T1 R's.

The handling has improved no end for me.  Much better, and far more predictable.

put it this way, beforehand i had premium tyres - just a different type on every wheel, e.g. continental premium contact and yoko a539 on front with bridgestone re040 and something else on back - not a good idea i'm sure you'll agree!

Oh - and it was like that when i bought it!

Draggon

They look great..im very tempted to get mine under warranty now rather than later before warranty runs out  s:) :) s:)

BTW: I recognise the view in your pics....I was up that way visiting a client last month (Lomond School)...absolutly stunning  s:) :) s:)
Black 04 MR2 Roadster, Black Leather. David Style Chrome Bars (1 piece). Dev\'s keyhole covers, Dev\'s BL Visor, Small Mongo\'s with eagle stickers, J-spec nose badge, spyder rear badge, ST Crystal side indicators. TTE Springs :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draggon"They look great..I'm very tempted to get mine under warranty now rather than later before warranty runs out  s:) :) s:)

BTW: I recognise the view in your pics....I was up that way visiting a client last month (Lomond School)...absolutly stunning  s:) :) s:)

Cheers,

Pics were taken just on the outskirts of helensburgh right before the village of Rhu, in the background is Rhu Marina.

Tags: