red car white wheels, you decide (with pic)

Started by edward.carter, April 5, 2006, 14:47

Dans555

They rock.....I've been wanting to get mine refurbed for a while now you have me thinking!!
2003 MR2 Roadster SMT - Silver & Red Leather.
Hardtop & A/C.
Twin Exhaust
New Brigestone Potenza\'s all around!
New O2 sensor (Thanks Nathan!)
Trico Aero wipers (cheers Les for the recommendation!)

OlberJ

The white really accentuates the wheels so you have to lower it or they stand out too much.

Low car though, white wheels look brilliant.
Black 1MZ V6 - TTE Springs - 17" wheels - F355 exhaust - LSD and ST182 FD - aka Black Bob Jnr

http://www.olbermotive.com

uktotty

I like it!
Didnt Aaron have white on blue?

enid_b

you do realise these pictures are all FOUR years old?
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

mrzwei

Should all be flaking and due a refurb by now then   s:D :D s:D  

White on red for me is fine with the top down but you need to be careful not to get too many colours in the mix if you want a good overall look. Just my opinion. The gold on red reminds me of the JPS Lotus F1 car which matched the colours of their marketing strategy at the time. Do I like it? Well, personally ...   s:D :D s:D
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

Dans555

Not to some people who haven't been on the site that long......
Hardtop & A/C.
Twin Exhaust

enid_b

Quote from: "Dans555"Not to some people who haven't been on the site that long......

its not a prob dan, i was just making you aware of the fact its an uber old thread. but if ur getting the answers, then fill ur boots chap.
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Dans555

*filling boots* as we speak! I really like the gunmetal colour I think that'll be my best for mine.
Hardtop & A/C.
Twin Exhaust

mrzwei

There is another thread on here with a picture of UKTotty's car I think which is blue with gunmetal wheels which looks really good because the wheel colour complements / balances the hood colour (for me) so I would get onto photoshop or something if I were you.

Mine need a refirb but I'm worried that making a black car look all black will be a bit ott, so I need to do the same.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

Anonymous

my chilli red with white wheels ,i think looks cool,200£ job done!,.

uktotty

Quote from: "mrzwei"There is another thread on here with a picture of UKTotty's car I think which is blue with gunmetal wheels which looks really good because the wheel colour complements / balances the hood colour (for me) so I would get onto photoshop or something if I were you.

Mine need a refirb but I'm worried that making a black car look all black will be a bit ott, so I need to do the same.
Seek and ye shall find

Tags: