Squeling and smelly

Started by Anonymous, April 20, 2006, 21:04

Anonymous

hi guys
bit of advice needed please
driving home from work this evening and the car started squealing only for about 1 minute or so on acceleration (finger nails down glass)  and i could also smell an oil burning smell inside the car, pulled up on the drive and  there seemed quite a lot of smoke from the exhaust so i checked the oil and water both fine as always, i left it an hour or so a then took it round the block and everything was perfect although i could smell that rotten egg cat smell when i got out,
i have been parked on a hill today and its been throwing down with rain could water get into the tail pipe  s:?: :?: s:?:   if it could would that expain the above
i have no precats by the way

Peter Wright

Same sort of thing happened to me, took it back to the garage and found all it was a plastic carrier bag stuck to the exhaust and it half stink
Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Tags: