retrim in leather

Started by alancdavis, May 13, 2006, 20:51

alancdavis

Finaly got my seats back,,,  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  ,,,,and no they are not pink,,,I just cant work this camera  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

s:) :) s:)  ooohhh they are beautiful  s:D :D s:D

alancdavis

Another pic

Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Slacey

What made you go for the MK1 logo? Nice seats though.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Chris_h

Alan,

They look absolutely terrific. Who did you use in the end?
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

alancdavis

RESPONCE TO LAST 2 POSTS

Personaly I think this logo has a far better look

The work was done by,,PRECISION TRIMMING ,,near Huddlesfield ,,,check out their web page for photos of other work.

loadswine

That's a decent job, like that.  s:) :) s:)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

darrenjuggins

Price - if you don't mind me asking   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Cheers

Darren J
Darren A. Juggins

alancdavis

£495 for the retrim and £20 for the logos

I think you can have any logo you require put on the seats

alancdavis

If you go back to the post regarding the center consols then a trim job by this guy will make a world of difference,,   s:) :) s:)

Chris_h

Quote from: "alancdavis"£495 for the retrim and £20 for the logos

I think you can have any logo you require put on the seats

I wish you hadn't told me that!! i expected it to be significantly more.......

Did that included the bit on the door?

Chris
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

alancdavis

I decided to leave the doors black as the car originaly had black leather trim and i thought red door inserts may be a bit over the top..

Anonymous

Very nice taste.
I like it a lot.
Well done!!!

Anonymous

I am about to to the same leather installation.
I have a question though.

Because they require the car 3 days, I do not want to give the car for 3 days.
Therefore I want to give just the seats.

If I decide to give one seat at a time, do the passenger's seat fit the drivers ?

How easy is to remove the seats??

Tem

Quote from: "SimosSpyder"If I decide to give one seat at a time, do the passenger's seat fit the drivers ?

No, you can't bolt them on the wrong side.

QuoteHow easy is to remove the seats??

Very. Just open 4 bolts and unclip one (or two?) electrical connections under the seat.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

philster_d

yes easy, be careful how you pick up the loose seats tho. The tendancy is to pick it up under the front but thats where the runner release is.

I do it nearly everytime    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Phil

alancdavis

As Tem stated you can not fit drivers seat into passenger side and visa versa  s:( :( s:(  

Removal is a 10 minute job,,,,,4 bolts on each seat and remove the wiring connection underneth,
  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Also if you are lucky you will find the coins that have fallen out of your pocket  s:P :P s:P

Anonymous

Thanks a lot (:

alancdavis

I will be visiting Athens very soon,,,,can you rtecomend a good hotel

Anonymous

I wish this post could be removed because I keep coming back to it, I am soooo tempted as my cloth seats are getting a bit tatty now and it wouldn't be that far to go to have them done............*must fight this urge  s:P :P s:P  *

alancdavis

Summer is almost here,,,,I think   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  ,,,
Let your top down and show off your custom leather interior   s8) 8) s8)  

This trimshop is in your area,,,,so come on,,,,,spend your money   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

just filled in thier quote section for the boxster (seats and cards)  will be interesting to see if the price varies greatly because its a porker   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

back of the porker seats are hard plastic so less work, but whats the betting its more   s:? :? s:?    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

loadswine

If the quote is too much, I can give you the details of Lee, whi trimmed my interior. Very helpful chap.

Anonymous

well I'm assuming it should be about the same plus say £100 at most for two partial door cards, we'll have to see?  wheres 'Lee' operate from geographically?

loadswine

He's in Kings Lynn matey, closer to you than it was for me. I got my seats , door cards, both door pulls and rests,gear gaiter,steering wheel, console struts and a centre armrest in two tone for just over £700.

Tags: