MR2 Rollbar

Started by Brad1208, July 3, 2006, 19:48

Anonymous

Sorry to resurect this post.

If I got a tte style bar would it be possible to do a DIY fitment. Is it a very involved procedure?

markiii

very easy DIY

the only vaguely hard bit is cuttong teh 2 holes in teh plastic trim panels
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

cheers mark,
I've searched but can find any details on how to fit it. I'm sure there was something on here a few months ago.
The search goes on......

Anonymous

(deleted--found answer)

Anonymous

New question.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    I'm in the States.  From where can I purchase the TTE style bar?

kanujunkie

not that we've tried it but i'd have thought Mr.T could supply one for you, if not get TTE in Germany to ship one over for you
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tem

Quote from: "mkawada"New question.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    I'm in the States.  From where can I purchase the TTE style bar?

I believe TRD USA sells TTE items over there.  s8) 8) s8)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

markiii

bear in mind TTE in Germany will only deal with clubs/individuals for bulk orders

however I've just spoke to Silverstone Performance, one of out affiliates and they are happy to ship teh entire TTE range stateside.

Assuming teh costs for you guys make sense.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

worzy

i have found some bits on mrs-passion i want to order, i was just wondering if any of you had used the site before and if its safe as we found the payment section a little strange lol. if you have used it and received your parts could you please advise me of the best way to pay. thanks Ben

Anonymous

Arnaud who runs MRS passion is a member here, I paid by international bank transfer but that was for over £2k

hopefully my goods will arrive shortly, but many others have used his services with nop problems here in the UK

kanujunkie

Arnauds username on here is Dieamond btw
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tags: