Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2006, 18:44

Anonymous

Anyone looking for these? Just ordered mine   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  
 m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-upgrade-silv ... dZViewItem m

Anonymous

That'll be Adam selling those on eBay then  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Brad1208

QuoteAnyone looking for these? Just ordered mine

Where have you ordered yours from Ferret?
[size=75]2002 Black, Private Registration Number, Red Painted Calipers, Rear Spoiler, Black J-Spec Nose Badge, Lockwood Door Sills, PreCats - Gutted[/size]

Anonymous

Last set went for near dealer prices, I'd expect these to do the same.
Fitted mine last night, surprisingly easy!

Anonymous

Ordered from MRS-Passion, they sent black instead of silver  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:   also they are hols at the moment and the took about 3 weeks to send them  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:   check out Japanparts they might be even cheaper  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

I got mine from MR T, figured any problems could be sorted easy, also managed to negotiate discount,   s:D :D s:D   so didn't pay much more that fleebay... They make a huge difference  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   to the look of the car, hated those grey dimpled things!

Anonymous

What size baseball bat did you use to get discount  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

just asked, saying I'd bought the car from them, first guy said no, when I went back to order second guy discounted them

alancdavis

I my self always use Mr T,,,,,,,,,and always get a minimum of 10% off parts and labour costs
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Tags: