Well chuffed....

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2003, 18:15

Anonymous

At long last i have managed to get a pic of my new stereo on here (much thanks to slacey).

Ok
As you can see there is now no rear storage. In its place is 2 x boxed 10" rockford fosgate subs. Just down behind the passenger seat is the neatly hiden Rockford amp. Up front is a set of Infinity Kappa 65.5cs components, which are fitted in the original door pods. I have gone for the Sony cdx cd Head unit, Mint by the way.

I didn't really know what to go for, but it is a neat job and am over the moon with the sound. I wanted it so you cant see much and have got just that. when the seats are back you would hardly know the difference(unless you have a 2 of course.

One last thing, if you look carefully just under the hand brake is a remote bass knob. Which i was particularly impressed with.

Dont Know if am allowed to advertise but if you want to know who did it pm me!

Anonymous

any chance of seeing whats in teh box ????

Looks like they donea good job over all tho coley! You pleased with it in all and whats the over all sound like ????

I will take pictures of mine monday so we can compare   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Overall looks good job

Anonymous

Had them cover the innerds for safety, front panel held on by 2 or 3 screws so when got a few minutes and some more batteries for camera.
I will whip it off to unveil the beast within!

Met slacey yesterday as we are in the same manor, and he was suitably impressed with the sound. as is right behind you the bass is....Moving.
Was also chuffed with the Infinity's as they seam to have good range.

If i had known it would be like this i would have paid double!

filcee

So who did it?  I'm thinking of replacing my Fisher Price H/U, and possibly the speakers, but want to keep the luggage space.  Slacey's manor isn't too far from me - and if it's a good job at a good price it would be worth the trip.  Plus, it would remove the unknown effect of doing the job myself  s:!: :!: s:!:
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Slacey

Quote from: "filcee"So who did it?  I'm thinking of replacing my Fisher Price H/U, and possibly the speakers, but want to keep the luggage space.  Slacey's manor isn't too far from me - and if it's a good job at a good price it would be worth the trip.  Plus, it would remove the unknown effect of doing the job myself  s:!: :!: s:!:
He had it installed by Bass Junkies in Wolverhampton (http://www.bassjunkies.com), they have a good reputation and as Coleys car proves, it is justified. As for doing the job yourself, after being tutored by the master   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  , I could certainly help you out with that, I enjoy doing it now!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

filcee

Careful, Slacey, I may have to take you up on that offer! (Though not soon - funding required first!)

Thanks for offering to put your head on the block.
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Slacey

Quote from: "filcee"Careful, Slacey, I may have to take you up on that offer! (Though not soon - funding required first!)

Thanks for offering to put your head on the block.
No worries, the offer is genuine though... if / when you want to go ahead, you know where I am   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

could be a dream team installation soon then LOL   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: