Just some ideas

Started by Anonymous, October 29, 2003, 16:46

Anonymous

Guys, girls

Found these and if your planning your own ICE install it gives you a insigth into more than just behind the seat or on the dash !

Good place to mount amps But may not be applicable to out winters and the cold !!!

Not ICE but good place say for maybe DVD or EQ controlls or even *cougth* Bass gain controll

Already nicked this idea for my own 2 but min tilts up rather than down Pics when i have finished !

And if you want to go mad   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  could of picked better gear tho   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

If any one else finds different approches on ICE in the 2 then post on this thread

Anonymous

Where's the brace bar from?

mph

Quote from: "cartell"Where's the brace bar from?
That'll be the TRD FSB (left-hand drive version). Post/search the performance forum if you need more details.

[edit:] On on the subject of thread drift, if you anyone's considering a harness, don't EVER mount it as they've done.   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Hope4Sun

That reminds me Buster, i may want some stuff doing on the Skyline, fancy a trip out to the sticks at some point  s:) :) s:)

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

Slacey

Quote from: "Hope4Sun"That reminds me Buster, i may want some stuff doing on the Skyline, fancy a trip out to the sticks at some point  s:) :) s:)

Andy
Can his No.1 student come too?   s:) :) s:)
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Not at all ICE related, but I'm intrigued by the harnesses through the non-fixed seats   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

mph

I've split seat/harness info to:  m http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=1394 m
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hope4Sun"That reminds me Buster, i may want some stuff doing on the Skyline, fancy a trip out to the sticks at some point  s:) :) s:)

Andy

Hmmm working on a R34 skyline yeah please i ahve worked on one other in the electric blue colour and there very nice!

What in the way of gear you looking at, skylines are good for bass byt eh way   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

me and sean will crack out a full install in a day easily i would think   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Hope4Sun

Doah!!, sorry guys missed these replys   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Looking at going Alpine alround, i want to replace the door speakers with 2 ways, place tweeters up in corners of the doors (where the manual adjuster would be for the mirrors), repalce the rear shelfs with Aplines too.

Probably run the the fronts of an AMP and the rears of the head unit, i want DVD/MP3 on the unit though, was thinking about one with the flip out screen, but the prices seem alittle high and bearing in mind i already have a screen in the middle of the dash (i could use this)

A boot install would then come late with a little sub (though there is a solid metal bulk head, so bass could be a problem?) and a few other gizmo's  s;) ;) s;) , lots of Dynamating too me thinks, i'll have to get some prices of ya Buster for the bits, etc.

I take it the electric blue Skyline you have worked on was a Baysie Blue R34, so the speakers, etc should be the same  s:) :) s:)

Andy

Slacey

Sounds like fun! When do we start?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Hope4Sun

Probably in the new year by the looks of the funds at the moment  s:( :( s:( , i'm just waiting on planning for my garage, then got to sort that (should only cost me a bit of beer money though  s;) ;) s;)  ), plus lots to do on my car currently, just got my Apex'i Power Intake kit to replace the nasty HKS mushrooms, etc, though turns out she will need the stock air intake pipes reffiting and the HKS pipe kit removing to fit it.

This is going to be done next month at Abbey, along with a full service, a large dose of Samco and Carbon bits for the engine bay and a thermostat being added to the oil cooler. Before all this I've got to fork out for the repaint of the body kit, a good old wax-oiling and 4 wheel refurb, shes booked in on the 24th. ££££££ down the drain again, wot fun   s:? :? s:?  

Then crimbo, another quick trip to Abbey for a new ECU an remap and then time for ICE  s:) :) s:)

Andy

Slacey

We'll er.. wait for you to shout then, yeah?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Know what i think the best thing about those pics are... that they have a passenger airbag disable switch! GITS!

Slacey

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"they have a passenger airbag disable switch!
Yep, standard equipment on US (and a few others I think) market cars   s:( :( s:(  

But hey, they don't get LSD, red leather, hardtops.....   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

Not sure I'm particlary upset I've not got a passenger airbag switch.  Now if it were the LSD... that'd be different.

Anonymous

andy bass wont be a problem as all you have to do as inmost BMW's is on teh rear bulk head from the boot to the cabim in cut sqaures out in the places that dont suport anyhting! so that the SP can get into the cabin

just a bit of advise tho,

Alpine amke good amps and Eq h/u etc but teh speakers are a little on the poor side go for JL or fusion somthing that will give a bit of punch then you can gof or teh cool blue ice int eh boot for the amps   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: