MR Midship Runabout Valve cover garnish Done !

Started by Dev, December 25, 2006, 05:47

Dev

Quote from: "kj"So when can we order

Almost there. I just need to add the pictures to the website and make a post in the GB section which will be done today.

rtbiscuit

i am right in thinking i paid for both, this garnish, and the rear light garnish.

feels like ages since i ordered, am so excited, looking forward to getting my hands on these little puppies.

not pestering, just been so busy i'v forgotten what i'v done  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Dev

Quote from: "rtbiscuit"i am right in thinking i paid for both, this garnish, and the rear light garnish.

feels like ages since i ordered, am so excited, looking forward to getting my hands on these little puppies.

not pestering, just been so busy i'v forgotten what i'v done  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Unfortunately there is another delay in getting the engine covers out. It would seem that I ordered big padded letters to fit the engine covers and they sent me the wrong ones. Hopefully they will send me the right ones next week so it will be delayed.

The good news is that I will be shipping eight brake light visors today and many more next week. Things are coming together but it takes time and I have been working like a dog.

Chris

Good stuff.  Certainly no rush from my point of view Dev, just glad things are under control and will turn up in time..
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Yep like Chris said no rush Dev, we dont mind waiting!

we know your not a lil bastard  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Hi Bossman just noticed that you are getting one of these and it got me thinking the TTET requires this to be cut to fit. Might be a problem might not check it out at

m http://dieamond.free.fr/Catalogs/TTE_Turbo.pdf m

Page 18

Anonymous

that link doest seem to work for me and i tried the forums link to the installation guide and it didnt work  s:? :? s:?  

thanks Simon i never even thought of that   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  but i wouldve found out eventually  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

no problems though i will just have to do a bit of custom work on it   s8) 8) s8)

rtbiscuit

hi dev,

any chance of a photo of your valve covers straight on, so i can put it in photoshop and play around with colours.

idea being i would have come to a decision and got the paint ready.

cheers  s:D :D s:D
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Chris

Quote from: "Dev"Unfortunately there is another delay in getting the engine covers out. It would seem that I ordered big padded letters to fit the engine covers and they sent me the wrong ones. Hopefully they will send me the right ones next week so it will be delayed.

The good news is that I will be shipping eight brake light visors today and many more next week. Things are coming together but it takes time and I have been working like a dog.

Appreciate that real life can take over sometimes, just wanted to check if things were still coming along with these?
[size=100]
[/size]

Dev

Guys I am packing your engine covers Today.
Very busy with everything else but I am getting it done.

Anonymous

do you have any left??? ill have one if you do

Dev

Quote from: "bingalong"do you have any left??? ill have one if you do

Yes I do.

I sent off a few allready and will be getting more mailers to send out the rest on Tuesday. I also sent out many braklight visors. Almost there people and everyone will have their orders soon.

blingalong You can get one at

w www.agniracing.com w

Thanks

Chris

Good news Dev, let me know how you want payment..
[size=100]
[/size]

Anonymous

hi dev, has mine been sent yet? only asking as ive changed my car and the new ones a different colour  s:) :) s:)  i now have a sable 1E3. if my order isnt sent yet is it possible for me to get the brake light cover in this instead of the blue i ordered? if not no probs, ill put it up for sale through the club and ill order another from you. also looking for 2 keyhole covers please if you still have them, again sable 1E3.  s:D :D s:D

Dev

Quote from: "nelix"hi dev, has mine been sent yet? only asking as ive changed my car and the new ones a different colour  s:) :) s:)  i now have a sable 1E3. if my order isnt sent yet is it possible for me to get the brake light cover in this instead of the blue i ordered? if not no probs, ill put it up for sale through the club and ill order another from you. also looking for 2 keyhole covers please if you still have them, again sable 1E3.  s:D :D s:D

We did manage to send out a few of them. I have to ask my partner but if not I will stop the shipment for you and let you know the status.
                                  Thanks
                            Dev

philster_d

Would anyone consider to donate their old one to roadster science ?

I want to cut one up and have a play with it.  s:) :) s:)

Please let me know.

Philster.

Anonymous

thanks dev.

Chris

what you planning on then phil?  does the lucky donor get one of whatever you're planning?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]
[/size]

Dev

We sent out many many visors and engine covers today. I am very sorry for the long wait as I had many road blocks but now its done and I have to thank each and every one of you for being patient with me and I attribute that to my service with the keyhole covers otherwise I am sure you guys would have raised hell with me.

nelix I found your order and I stopped it so that I can exchange it with a 1E3 visor like you requested. I should have that out to you next week when I finish making the 1E3 visor.

I am now working on a new memorabilia project since I am a bit free and I will not be making it but my design specs will be made and anyone that values the Spyder should like it.

Anonymous

dev, you are a total god  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:   can you add a couple of keyhole covers at the same time? if thats ok let me know how much to paypal you. thanks again  s:D :D s:D

Chris

Quote from: "Dev"We sent out many many visors and engine covers today.

Dev,

You have pm, as I think I may have messed things up by ordering one on your site last night..   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
[size=100]
[/size]

Dev

Quote from: "Chris"
Quote from: "Dev"We sent out many many visors and engine covers today.

Dev,

You have pm, as I think I may have messed things up by ordering one on your site last night..   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Dont worry as I will cancel it and then you can submit it again.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Chris

ok thanks.  I take it that means that I'm not due one from this thread then, and not one of the ones you sent yesterday?  Don't mind which way I get one, just don't wanna end up with 2!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]
[/size]

Dev

Quote from: "Chris"ok thanks.  I take it that means that I'm not due one from this thread then, and not one of the ones you sent yesterday?  Don't mind which way I get one, just don't wanna end up with 2!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Well I did not pack 2 of them so I think you are safe and it was not sent out.

philster_d

Quote from: "Chris"what you planning on then phil?  does the lucky donor get one of whatever you're planning?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Well thats the thing if it doesnt work out there wont be any cover left but if it works ok then theres no reason I couldnt then do mine for you.

I certainly wont be producing a general product or anything. This is a I'd like to have a go at a blue-peter job   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: