grooved disc brakes

Started by Anonymous, January 18, 2007, 20:34

kanujunkie

Quote from: "philster_d"no coments on my clenliness   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

dont have to Phil, you've always been a dirty bugger!
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

its mixed veiws on replacing the brake discs and pads,   s:? :? s:?   the stock disc and brakes on my car are very good and well up to the job, but corrode so quickly! making them look bad  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   maybe all discs do? still not sure what to get, but one thing is for shore i will replace all discs and pads front and back, (was only going to do fronts this year), depending what alloys you have, i do think grooved discs do look good  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

custardavenger

I too am now looking at my brakes due to fitting new wheels. Can someone with the SP hoses tell me if they're the same as stock ie have a bracket in the middle or if they are just like any other of the shelf braided hose?
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

Anonymous

Quote from: "custardavenger"I too am now looking at my brakes due to fitting new wheels. Can someone with the SP hoses tell me if they're the same as stock ie have a bracket in the middle or if they are just like any other of the shelf braided hose?

Yep they do, you can also spec all stainless fittings as well.

Rob

custardavenger

Thats cool. Will have to save up and buy them from SP then. Just wanted to know they are worth the extra money.

Just  got to decide on discs and pads now.
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

Tags: