Center Console

Started by alancdavis, March 31, 2007, 19:23

kanujunkie

so make it again and learn, Perry was a great beleiver in this, learn from your mistakes, he'd somtimes make things multiple times until it was perfect
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

rtbiscuit

if brunel had that attitude, he would never have done half the things he did.

Dyson built over 3000 models, and vacuums until he got it right.

i tell all my students anything is possible, you just have to break it down. all complex shapes can be drawn, or constructed, just think of them as smaller more simple shapes, and build up the design you want. start simple and build up.

if you can get hold of some try and find blue modelling foam. its very solid, but easy to cut shape mould etc.

make your shape out of that. then cast in plaster of paris or modrock, split it down the middle once set, and you have a 2 part mould for carbon fibreing, or grp.
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

alancdavis

OK   Now I know its that easy   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Back to the hammer and saw    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

kanujunkie

advice we can give, help we have, also we come with a 13ft can of woop arse to help you along your mods  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

alancdavis

Guess I have had a Forum arse whooping,,  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  ,,,OUCH
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

kanujunkie

nope just our own version of a little bit of encouragement  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Tags: