Updated! Be proud mr2 owners :)

Started by Anonymous, April 9, 2007, 01:01

Anonymous

Just a little video file from todays drag day. I will add more from other view just need to get the files:
http://www.c2design.hu/celica/Videos/mr2/mrvsmurci-001-01.mpg
http://www.c2design.hu/celica/Videos/mr2/toyota_mr2.wmv

Anonymous

Kool! very kool   s8) 8) s8)  

Need mor info though, whats the car producing?! power and time wise?!

.. did i say it was KOOL   s:) :) s:)

rtbiscuit

did that roadster just piddle all over that lambo!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

very nice, am most impressed  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Draggon

Awsome.....turbo i guess??
Black 04 MR2 Roadster, Black Leather. David Style Chrome Bars (1 piece). Dev\'s keyhole covers, Dev\'s BL Visor, Small Mongo\'s with eagle stickers, J-spec nose badge, spyder rear badge, ST Crystal side indicators. TTE Springs :)

Chris

Quote from: "Draggon"Awsome.....turbo i guess??

A pretty safe bet considering the poster - a c2 turbo me thinks   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
No doubt this will give Stu ideas..
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

kanujunkie

awsome work Gas  s8) 8) s8)  

if i'm guessing rightly then thats the 400Bhp conversion that Gas now does, i can now see the look of WTF on the Lambo's drivers face  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

should have got a light weight rather than that heavy beast  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

aaronjb

[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Liz

That is superb, made me smile - nice one Gas... 400BHP - drool.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

spit

Nice work Gas.  s8) 8) s8)  

Quote from: "aaronjb"

I believe this kit is still up for grabs if you want it Aaron  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

aaronjb

I think my parents would remove my testicles if I bought that, Ste  s;) ;) s;)   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:( :( s:(

Still, you never know what the future might bring  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

scottish_turbo

Oh my God!

Thats all I can say really apart from I really want 400bhp!!

Anonymous

hahahahah. Thanx !! Well I really mean to be proud guys. All mr2 can be done like that, and it is still a street car with spare tire and all the stuff equiped. And now compare that to a 200.000Eu car. Hmmmm....  s:) :) s:)
I am really waiting for the other shots as there were really good ones.

details on the race:  lovered "safe" 1.2bar with gt3076 - 360ish bhp, 11.8 and 188kmh, 235/60-15 BFdrag radial

Car is up for sale (buying a lambo)...  s:) :) s:)

spit

Quote from: "c2gas"Just a little video file from todays drag day. I will add more from other view just need to get the files:
http://www.c2design.hu/celica/Videos/mr2/mrvsmurci-001-01.mpg
http://www.c2design.hu/celica/Videos/mr2/toyota_mr2.wmv

Love the second video you've just added Gas  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  Excellent work!

Ste
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

scottish_turbo

s:D :D s:D  I am loving that video   s:D :D s:D

Liz

Very impressive, that is truely stunning, just thinking I could of had that for the price of the TTE  s:? :? s:?  , but I bet an EK9 would beat it though  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

scottish_turbo

Now now Liz!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

I have no words...
I know what a lightweight car is capable of if properlly moded.. BUT inside of me there is a crazy fan of super cars like most ferraris (only the smaller and faster ones, 360CS and the 430CS (still not out), enzo etc etc...) and also I know that lambos are fast cars.. One thing is imagining what is possible, but this video just blew my mind! AWESOME!

on another note tough.. that murcielago must have been caught of guard.. like he didn't think he would need to go all out from a stand still going against a spyder.. but I guess he was wrong! the spyder opened a can of woop ass on him! either case, the lambo launched full or not, that is just awesome for a spyder!

Anonymous

very fast car mate   s:D :D s:D  

oh and liz.. i dont care because your car is turboed.. if an Ek9 was turboed it would just be mega rapid.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Liz

Quote from: "Jamie"very fast car mate   s:D :D s:D  

oh and liz.. i dont care because your car is turboed.. if an Ek9 was turboed it would just be mega rapid.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I never thought that you were just referring to mine  s:roll: :roll: s:roll: , mine is one of the lower powered turbos on here which I freely admit.

You keep saying that an EK9 may beat a MR2 turbo - just saying, in this case - don't think so!

spynish

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:arrow: :arrow: s:arrow:    s:) :) s:)    s:arrow: :arrow: s:arrow:    s:D :D s:D    s:arrow: :arrow: s:arrow:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Hahahahahahah!

That was amazing Gas!

That has to be one of the best feelings in your whole life. Sure you went out of the car with an incredible ironic smile, feeling you're the one...  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

rtbiscuit

speedy gonzalas!

underlay!!! underlay!!! reaper!!! reaper!!! [the worlds fastest gerbil was also a partime carpet fitter, and coroner]
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

peppyuk

That is awesome, I've been looking at some turbo kits over the last month or so and had kinda settled on a C2 kit, that just seals the deal!

Now someone hurry up and buy my flat so I can move somewhere with a garage  s:D :D s:D
\'In a state of mental numbness\'

philster_d

C2:Powered by Gas!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

darrenjuggins

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Pity you weren't racing for a pink Slip.... think the Lambo owner would have been crying all the way home   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Cheers

Darren J
Darren A. Juggins

freak_in_cage

Quote from: "darrenjuggins":shock: Pity you weren't racing for a pink Slip.... think the Lambo owner would have been crying all the way home  :shock:

Cheers

Darren J

would have been crying for a long time given he would be walking   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: