few recent pics

Started by Anonymous, June 1, 2007, 15:29

Anonymous

yeah i done it my self  s:) :) s:)  so my plate could be deemed legal   s:D :D s:D   im going to print that off and keep a copy in my car now, thanks peter

markiii

only snag is teh fornt of teh 2 can take a standard sized plate without alteration, so that info becomes irrelevant

rear is another matter
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Liz

Your pictures show two plates - which one are you talking about, if its the tiny one - something to consider - if you car was nicked then that couldn't be read by an automatic number plate reader - thus diminishing your chances of the car being recovered.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

hmm quite true liz. . . markiii my trd kit cant take a normal sized plate look at the recess and that square one is ugly imo, ruins the whole car from the front . . . and tbh if my car gets nicked its not likely to be driven around, probably get stuck in a container back to japan

Liz

Its got to be driven to the container and ANPR's are everywhere!  Its down to you, of course, but you asked for opinion - if you get caught with that on you will get a Fixed Penalty notice for failing to display an index plate - £30.00 and the inconvenience of going to an MOT station- even though you have one - it isn't legal.

enid_b

Quote from: "Liz"Your pictures show two plates - which one are you talking about, if its the tiny one - something to consider - if you car was nicked then that couldn't be read by an automatic number plate reader - thus diminishing your chances of the car being recovered.

yeah but can the ANPR actually read plates.....  not too well from what i am told. lol
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Liz

Not the small ones, I checked on my ANPR reader!

Anonymous

from what markiii said my plates legal though

markiii

square one is legal, small on isn't
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

ohh great lol

Anonymous

hey markiii, i was in herts yday, in welyn garden city or something to pick up some lenzo rs5's. turns out my car is TOOO low and they rub, so they maywell be for sale  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

they looked good though  s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Matt"
Quote from: "tupac2makaveli71"oh the celica is my demo car. . .

Show us your install then?

still a work in progress but here are a few sneek peeks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "tupac2makaveli71"hey markiii, i was in herts yday, in welyn garden city or something to pick up some lenzo rs5's. turns out my car is TOOO low and they rub, so they maywell be for sale  s:) :) s:)

Well if you like them then put the old stock springs back on, thats if you have lowered your car?!

Anonymous

i really like them mate, but then i also like being as low as i am (along with all the troubles its worth it as i love the handling and looks) but i didnt lower it it came this low and its not coilovers im afraid just springs and shocks

Anonymous

So youre not sure if its lowered or it isnt lowered?

rtbiscuit

i like the headunit you have there what is it?
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

no the cars DEFINATLEY lowered, been next to other mr2's and its like they are on stilts, the headunit its a kenwood dvd screen  s:) :) s:)   i modified the original housing (which was for a double din unit) to fit my single din screen with a storage cubby ontop  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

out of interest (as these last few days had a bit of trouble from the police) how much do you think my car is worth, you have seen the pics, w plate, 50k km's service history, 4 months tax and a years mot (il get it done) with the dvd player and such? thanks for any input

Anonymous

oh i have ac too  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

oops just realised your talking about the headunit in the celica, its the one that came with my mr2, its a aftermarket cartoiza pioneer jobbie, its actually really good and the functions on it are unbelivable, packed full of features

Liz

Quote from: "tupac2makaveli71"out of interest (as these last few days had a bit of trouble from the police) how much do you think my car is worth, you have seen the pics, w plate, 50k km's service history, 4 months tax and a years mot (il get it done) with the dvd player and such? thanks for any input

That must mean serious trouble and likely to lose licence - come on and spill - what did you do?

Anonymous

something like that   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  need a bigger and automatic car to not get me in trouble i thinks, nothing is definate, lets just see how much my car is worth  s:) :) s:)

uktotty

Imported car with all the ad ons maybe £4500?

Chris_h

Selling already hey??

The mods may make it a bit trickier to sell.

What size are the wheels? are they 18s? and do they rub through excess diameter / width / incorrect offset?
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Tags: