few recent pics

Started by Anonymous, June 1, 2007, 15:29

Anonymous

4500   s:? :? s:?   i was offerd 7 in a part x   s:? :? s:?    s:? :? s:?   iv got the original toyota wheels on there atm as the lenso's rubbed

Chris_h

Rip his arm off!!!!!!

Whats it against? a 20k fiesta?

Seriously, 4.5 seems a tad low, maybe a bit of a gentle armtwist from mr T??? but 7 seems too high from a dealer for it not to be against a loaded up price on the car you were thinking of pxing against.

What size were the lensos? I am just trying to make a mental note of other reasons why they didn't fit aside from your car being lowered -

- they were massive and 18"
- They were massively wide up front 225+ 7.5j etc
- They were a strange offset
- Your car was just too damn low!
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

uktotty

Yeah I was pushing it a little but he does actually want £7,000 for a 8 year old import.
Lets hope the trade in is worth it against the Veyron  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Im still interested to hear what the bit of trouble with the police was all about?

rtbiscuit

same here!
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

forget about the police, with the tyres, the were 215/45/17, offset of 35 if i remember correctly, the part x was a small dealer against a s2000 (which i wont get insured on and its not a good idea to get a faster car) but i would want atleast at the bear minumum 6500, is this reasonable?

Liz

Quote from: "tupac2makaveli71"forget about the police....

You mentioned it, tell us what you done and we will tell you what your likely to get!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

nooo lizzie i would rather not talk about it, i have a few friends in the force and iv spoken to them about it, its not too bad but i dont want to get slated none the less

Liz

Ok then!  I am not the only curious one though!!  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

6500 reasonable?

Chris_h

6.5k private on a good day with a fair wind and if the car is mint.

Is it the naughty police or fashion police that are after you?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Anonymous

naughty police arnt the fashion police gay people?

uktotty

Strange as it may seem, the fashion police are people who police fashion as opposed to the [mod]removed[/mod] police, which are the ones you are referring to

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "uktotty"as opposed to the [mod]removed[/mod] police,

Some people may find terminology like this to be offensive. I certainly do. Would any of the Mods mind pointing this out to the gentleman in question.

Phil   s:x :x s:x
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Liz

Quote from: "uktotty"Strange as it may seem, the fashion police are people who police fashion as opposed to the [mod]removed[/mod] police, which are the ones you are referring to

<<MOD - There are several persons on here who work for the police - myself included - and yes I do find that offensive - please refrain from using this type of language in the future.>>

aaronjb

[mod] In fact - regardless of whoever the word was directed at (police, or otherwise), I personally don't see a need for that kind of language on a family board that should be without prejudice.

To that end, I've removed it from the posts it showed up in (I think, unless I missed any).

This is a family board (yes, there are members here under 18 ), and if you want to talk like biggotted chavs you really should find another board. [/mod]
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Chris_h

Quote from: "Chris_h"6.5k private on a good day with a fair wind and if the car is mint.

Is it the naughty police or fashion police that are after you?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Just for clarification on my post, 'naughty police' as in the ones you get in trouble with and 'fashion police' for excess RICE etc. No innuendo intended - in fact I thought 'fashion police' was a standard joke among friends for questionable taste - is it not? - so i am perplexed and sorry about the course it has taken on subsequent posts.

Chris

Anonymous

<removed in case it caused offence - sorry>

Here's mine....

Sony subs are now Genesis
Voodoo amps are now DLS

Anonymous

number one, my bass will outpower that and it will be much clearer (sony xplod arnt known for their quality,
number two, if you read the post you will find its a work in progress nothing in that car is permanent, its just to show people what i can chuck together, we are waiting for the hcca 15.2 to come out and thats going into the car  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  in a custom ported box. . . rest you will have to wait for

Anonymous

Quote from: "tupac2makaveli71"number one, my bass will outpower that and it will be much clearer (sony xplod arnt known for their quality

Number one : read my post - you'll read they are now Genesis subs
Number two : It's an SQ install built for competitions so I don't give a monkeys about how loud the subs are   s:P :P s:P

Anonymous

whats your company called?

Liz

Quote from: "tupac2makaveli71"whats your company called?

Try clicking on the www link at the bottom of Matts posts!

Anonymous

Quote from: "tupac2makaveli71"whats your company called?

I'm not trying to pick a fight. Just leave it   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

no no mate nothing like that im just interested  s:) :) s:)  just found it a bit rude popping up on my post saying THATS not a demo car then posting your pic  s;) ;) s;)

Anonymous

I used to run KissmyICE but that kinda died as it was taking up too much time. Now I run AutoAudioAccessories. Just sell a few install bits and bobs. Used to do all the shows and compete in the SQ events but not managed to get round to it this year.

Tags: