few recent pics

Started by Anonymous, June 1, 2007, 15:29

Anonymous

oh ok where in west london are you located? im usually out and around there greenford/southall sides but in my mk1 (golf) usually not the mr2

Anonymous

Quote from: "tupac2makaveli71"oh ok where in west london are you located? I'm usually out and around there greenford/southall sides but in my mk1 (golf) usually not the mr2

The Demo car is in Coventry and I do most of my install work out of Didcot. I just live in West London.

uktotty

Sincere appologies guys, have just seen the edits to my post, never meant to cause any offence and everyone here has been nothing but kind and supportive.
Sorry for any offence caused, it will not happen again.

Russ

aaronjb

[mod] Thanks for the apology Russ - that doesn't happen often and is appreciated, believe me. [/mod]
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

northernalex

it would be hard to sell the car on here unless you tell us wether the police trouble was something to do with the car or something to do with your driving or your licence.   This would be needed by a prospective buyer.
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Anonymous

it was NOTHING to do with the car, its to do with me

uktotty

Was it the three foot reefer poking out of the blacked out windows?

Anonymous

golly gosh i stopped that nonsense ages ago  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  it was something totally different but the fact is im in trouble and need some cash so have to buy something a little cheaper

Tags: