Q: Extra bits for replacing '03 head unit

Started by filcee, December 23, 2003, 12:30

Anonymous

The black side pieces do come with the adapter. Don't buy it from there though, I sell it cheaper  s;) ;) s;)

I sell it for £19 delivered   s8) 8) s8)   (mainland UK)

Liz

Do you sell just the side pieces?
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Quote from: "nelix"found that stu, head unit is already removed though!

is it a case of following the instructions and its the obvious how the h/u comes out?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"Do you sell just the side pieces?

Unfortunately not. It comes as a whole kit.

Liz

Can you bring a kit with you on Sunday pretty please?
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"Can you bring a kit with you on Sunday pretty please?

Yes, of course  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

I've been trying to get hold of an FP-11-03 for a few weeks now.

Matt you have PM re: being able to supply one of these kits.

thanks,

Shaun

Anonymous

Quote from: "ShaunyF"....Matt you have PM re: being able to supply one of these kits.....

Hmmm, no PM!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

You sent one to me?   s:?: :?: s:?:

Anonymous

Oooops forgot to press send   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

You have one now!

s:) :) s:)

Mad Bob

Quote from: "perry190"I have the autoleads facia adaptor with the built in cubby hole underneath (all one piece) it's the FP-11-03 adaptor   s:D :D s:D

I purchased this and recieved it. I put it in today but it has a gap all the way round, I thought that the original surround from the oem Sony unit may fit but it doesn't. Am I missing something?
Converse Boot!

aaronjb

You need the fascia surround from the 2003 onward 'Fisher Price' Toyota unit, not the Sony.

One of these
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Mad Bob

Cheers, just got one from Toyota. £15, mad, just paid £20 for the facia. Unreal how much I have spent out just personalising my in just 2 weeks.

Suppose I better get used to it.
Converse Boot!

uktotty

Bob you may think you spent a lot in a few weeks, have a look at mine!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mad Bob"
Quote from: "perry190"I have the autoleads facia adaptor with the built in cubby hole underneath (all one piece) it's the FP-11-03 adaptor   s:D :D s:D

I purchased this and recieved it. I put it in today but it has a gap all the way round, I thought that the original surround from the oem Sony unit may fit but it doesn't. Am I missing something?

I also have this problem, the link posted afterwards no longer works though, can anyone advise me please?

Anonymous

You need part no. 55423-17040-CO from Toyota

Anonymous

thanks matt, just ordered one now for £15

Tags: