TRD Oil Cap

Started by Anonymous, December 24, 2003, 13:01

Anonymous

Well i finally got round to fitting my TRD Oil Cap. I was a little worried it would look out of place with all the black plastic around, but i actually think it looks pretty good...

Lovely!   s:D :D s:D  

(thanks to Markiii for getting it for me)

Anonymous

looking good Kris..  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "perry190"looking good Kris..  s:D :D s:D

blooming should do for the price!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Liz

Like the look of that Kris...have you seen that programme on the tele with the two ladies who do, how clean is your house, I think that Kris should start his own show up called "How clean is your engine!" Then every week he could shame one of us...ok me..on national tele and clean our engines for us.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Yes Liz, i have seen it... but if i did my own rip-off of their program they may come round and see my room and then im in for it!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

But yes, i do like to keep my engine looking sweet!   s:D :D s:D    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"
Quote from: "perry190"looking good Kris..  s:D :D s:D

blooming should do for the price!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

surely not more than $8.95 + postage   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   (e-bay)

Anonymous

err... just a bit more....!

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"i actually think it looks pretty good...

Yup, it does.

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Only jesting with ya, for original TRD you obviously get what you pay for, the e-bay one is probs worth exactly that   s;-) ;-) s;-)

heathstimpson

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"err... just a bit more....!
How much more would that be then Kris???
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Slacey

I had a look at those cheapo ones on eBay with the thought of for only $8.95 giving it a go to see what they are like... to find they want $14 postage!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  
Don't think I'll bother  s:? :? s:?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"I had a look at those cheapo ones on eBay with the thought of for only $8.95 giving it a go to see what they are like... to find they want $14 postage!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  
Don't think I'll bother  s:? :? s:?

Very true....that £15.30 + 3% paypal ie £15.75 !!!  s:o :o s:o   (disgusting)

TRD one from fensport is £69.95+3.00 p+p...£72.95  hardly worth it for a saving of £57.20   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

mind you might be shyte  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

I didnt pay as much as Fensport are charging... but not too far off that. What i will say is that it is a quality item, but probably adds about 4KG of weight to the car!!!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Had better stay off those mince pies today then Kris or your 0-60 wil be way down

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tem

Quote from: "perry190"TRD one from fensport is £69.95+3.00 p+p...£72.95

I hope no one really pays that much  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

There was recently a GB for £35:
 m http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=1593 m
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"There was recently a GB for £35:
 m http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=1593 m

Thats the one I was in on!   s:D :D s:D

Tags: