Custom Ice installs

Started by Anonymous, February 5, 2008, 11:18

Anonymous

So at the minute Ive got kenwood 6x9's in the back, an alpine amp and pioneer head-unit. It doesn't sound bad, but Im after something a bit different and louder. The 6x9's are just fitted into the storage compartment.
Has anyone heard of/ seen / or done an install in the back and managed to keep some storage?
Or if anyone has any ideas, I all ready know who's going to build it.
Thanks  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

If you really want to keep storage what about 8inch subs in the doors?

Anonymous

Its taken me a while to sort out but the custom built fibreglass door cards and sub boxes for the back are starting next week  s:) :) s:)  
2 sets of components in each door and X2 12" subs in the back.
not sure whether to trim them in leather, have them sprayed to match the car or do them in the same material as the dash...

Anonymous

I put an amp in the storage bins then removed the plastic doors cut 2 ovals and fitted 2 6x9.... the sound and look is amazing...if u want pics or instructions let me know

tom_deas

ive heard mention of an under dash custom made sub enclosure available... not cheap mind you. but does preserve space by using up what was wasted
[size=85]Che Manifold, Che Elise twin-centre Exhaust, Che RU Strutted, Eonon DoubDin 7" Touchscreen DVD player, yellow calipers, the tramp I ran over in my old car still following me around waiting to dive in front of me again.                   <---- you think im kidding?![/size]

Quotedo you want an ultra lightweight pulley to go with your "turbo" badge? if you treat me real nice i can tell you where on your car to put the turbo badge to get the full 20bhp gain! don\'t f*ck about, put the kettle on

GSB

I had one... t'was a brilliant piece of kit, and they are being made available now in the group buy sections. As soon as mark has built them and I've written the instructions of course...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Tags: