Kit spotted on ebay, anyone got one?

Started by Anonymous, March 9, 2008, 18:21

Anonymous

Anyone dealt with this company as I'm thinking of buying the "sporty" spoiler.

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... =p3907.m29 m

Heres the bodykit they offer:

And the spoiler I may get:

Jaik

That rear bumper is *vomit*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jaik"That rear bumper is *vomit*

agreed but I do like the front bumper and the "sporty" spoiler.

Jaik

Yep, front and sides aren't bad and the lip spoiler's quite nice  s:) :) s:)

uktotty

Does look very good from the front and side but dodgy from the rear.
Sounds a bit like me  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

I quite like that   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

TJK

Quote from: "Ekona"I quite like that   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Agreed!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  With the more subtle of the two spoilers though! The wheels look good.
[size=75]EX -[/size][size=75] 1999 MR-S - TTE spoiler [/color]- TTE exhaust - TTE style bar - TTE chrome - 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 - Adjustable Springs[/size]

chalced

I prefer the GT spoiler...like the way it overhangs the lights. Not seen anything like that before.
Agree with all else tho...but i'm still looking for a 'sniper' bodykit, I like the flared wheel arches that come with the full kit   s:) :) s:)  

Mel.

TJK

Quote from: "chalced"I prefer the GT spoiler...like the way it overhangs the lights.

Mel.

I think this it a bit too much of an overhang though!!
[size=75]EX -[/size][size=75] 1999 MR-S - TTE spoiler [/color]- TTE exhaust - TTE style bar - TTE chrome - 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 - Adjustable Springs[/size]

Anonymous

Okay, that bit IS bloody horrible!

kanujunkie

i like that kit as well, not the spoiler, cant help thinking the rest of it would look good with the TRC rear end that Nige has got.
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

I like that, am i right in thinking that both bumpers simply bolt on and replace the orignals?
So its a case of getting it painted then fit yourself?

Anonymous

Yup, looks that way.

Anonymous

God im tempted!

Anonymous

me too!

alancdavis

sorry to say that I quite like it all,,,,,its definitly somthing different   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

Quote from: "jeb"me too!

Buy one and give feedback.  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "nelix"
Quote from: "jeb"me too!

Buy one and give feedback.  s:D :D s:D

lol, ok just send me a cheque and i'll buy and i'll even leave feedback!   s:) :) s:)

aaronjb

Quote from: "nelix"I like that, am i right in thinking that both bumpers simply bolt on and replace the orignals?
So its a case of getting it painted then fit yourself?

I'd hazard a guess that like rather a lot of fibreglass kits it will require quite a bit of fettling and adjusting before it fits 'right' - so best to get the whole thing fitted by a bodyshop unless you're happy with doing the fitment & prep work first yourself..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Ihave emailed jdl, had a reply from Dan, he is quoting £260 painted and £50 delivery, 3 week turnaround, i have asked if he will do a discount for say 5 kits if we get interest.
He has a link nowe to this thread.

aaronjb

Holy carp that's cheap.. *checks CC balance*
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

northernalex

FOR THE FULL KIT PAINTED????

I'm after some painted air intakes and the front diffuser too.  Wonder if we couuld get that into a group buy.

Cheers,

Alex
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Anonymous

£260 for the painting Alex.

Anonymous

Now saying will only paint spoiler, not kit, but will do gb on kit.

northernalex

Edit, removed after nelix's last post.
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Tags: