SP 12 centre cap size

Started by dubs, July 9, 2008, 12:34

dubs

I've ordered some sp12s which i'm really looking forward to only thing is i'm not a fan of the centre caps, would prefer them silver and with the Toyota badge on them and apparently the stock ones don't fit, so does anybody know the size I need to be looking for as i'm going to try and source some from another model in the range?
MR2 ROADSTER - RED - HARDTOP - BLACK LEATHER - TTE TURBO - TTE SPRINGS - TTE EXHAUST - MARKiii PIPE - TOYOTA GB BODYKIT - TOYOTA GB LIP SPOILER- DEV\'S KEYHOLES - KENWOOD DDX 6029 - IN PHASE COMPONENTS - KENWOOD BLUETOOTH - KENWOOD iPOD INTERFACE - ALPINE SWD 1600 ACTIVE SUB - 17" SP12 ALLOYS

evileye_wrx

Do SP not know? Externally it's roughly 68mm's across at it's widest point. There is a little lip on the wheel so anything smaller may not look right. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the cap off to measure the internal diameter as i'm at work and my plastic ruler was my only tool!

Hope this helps,

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

uktotty

I could laser cut and etch some  s:) :) s:)

dubs

cheers for the responses guys i'll wait til i've got the wheels then go from there, i'm thinking I might paint and then fit decals to the sp ones mmmm  s:? :? s:?
MR2 ROADSTER - RED - HARDTOP - BLACK LEATHER - TTE TURBO - TTE SPRINGS - TTE EXHAUST - MARKiii PIPE - TOYOTA GB BODYKIT - TOYOTA GB LIP SPOILER- DEV\'S KEYHOLES - KENWOOD DDX 6029 - IN PHASE COMPONENTS - KENWOOD BLUETOOTH - KENWOOD iPOD INTERFACE - ALPINE SWD 1600 ACTIVE SUB - 17" SP12 ALLOYS

Tags: