looks good

Started by alancdavis, December 15, 2008, 20:12

alancdavis

m http://spyderchat.com/forums/index.php? ... &start=560 m

Now this does look interesting
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

scottish_turbo

it certainly does.

here is a pic for those who haven't seen it

loadswine

Pretty slick that item.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Draggon

Now that I would buy.....can we get them in Carbon Fibre  s:) :) s:)
Black 04 MR2 Roadster, Black Leather. David Style Chrome Bars (1 piece). Dev\'s keyhole covers, Dev\'s BL Visor, Small Mongo\'s with eagle stickers, J-spec nose badge, spyder rear badge, ST Crystal side indicators. TTE Springs :)

chalced

Now for sale from across the pond...

$160.00 plus $50.00 shipping....BARGAIN !!

m http://spyderchat.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57727 m

Mel.

muffdan

mine is one of the firt 30 to be made, woohoo!   s:D :D s:D  

(A happy) Jason
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

custardavenger

what's the beer mat shapped area in front of the cup holders for?
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

SteveJ

Quote from: "custardavenger"what's the beer mat shapped area in front of the cup holders for?

That'll be where the gearbox stirer comes through  s;) ;) s;)

custardavenger

Oh of course. See it's been that long since I sat in my car.
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

alancdavis

I was wanting to Know if the holes are cut out for the hand brake and gear stick

Also how many UK members fancy one of these ??
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

muffdan

there's a few of us UK guys already on the list. Get yourself on there! It's pretty big already so the sooner you get on, the sooner you'll get yours.

Jason
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

StuM

Quote from: "muffdan"there's a few of us UK guys already on the list. Get yourself on there! It's pretty big already so the sooner you get on, the sooner you'll get yours.

Jason

Jason - do you know how you are going to finish yours off?  No worries if it's a surprise!

Stu
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

muffdan

I'm pretty much going to finish it the same as it is in the pic posted in the original. Black leather with yellow trim to match my yellow seats and door cards!

Jason
Jason

StuM

Quote from: "muffdan"I'm pretty much going to finish it the same as it is in the pic posted in the original. Black leather with yellow trim to match my yellow seats and door cards!

Jason

Sounds good, thanks.

Sorely tempted by one of these!

Cheers,
Stu
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

glenonoka

The GI list doesn't matter.
The thread below is where you want to make the list. Pay to get on it.
 m http://spyderchat.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57727 m
Best of luck!

Tags: