Does your gear knob sit slanted forward?

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2009, 19:07

Anonymous

Possibly the most pointless post in the history, of well, posting.   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

ex-member

Haha Alessio has a bent knob  s:D :D s:D

Ilogik

Quote from: "nelix"Possibly the most pointless post in the history, of well, posting.   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
christ you comment on me posting useless, shite yet you reply with some right bum plop,  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:    I asked a perfectly simple question, Is it meant to look like this or not?   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

Anonymous

You post for attention.

Ilogik

Quote from: "nelix"You post for attention.

Your not a police special are you?

Was a serious question, does the gear knob look right or wrong lol.

Anonymous

Ok. I sometimes wear a blue shirt whilst driving my sable roadster, does anyone think this would clash?

Ilogik

Quote from: "nelix"Ok. I sometimes wear a blue shirt whilst driving my sable roadster, does anyone think this would clash?

LoL mate, you make my day interesting, you give me something to laugh at I guess. Thank you sir.  But those pm's your sending me with your nude pics, just not doing it for me.

Anonymous

Your a child, i am not a paedophile, so we both know the pm's are in your imagination.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

ex-member

I'm not a mod over on ROC unfortunately, so instead I shall put my mr2oc mod hat on and tell you boys to shut the hell up!

Silence, or be punished, Thorpe stylee!

Anonymous

Quote from: "mark_a_thorpe"I'm not a mod over on ROC unfortunately, so instead I shall put my mr2oc mod hat on and tell you boys to shut the hell up!

Correct.

Tags: