Mountonus.com

Started by uktotty, February 3, 2009, 08:58

uktotty

Has anyone used these guys before?
I was looking for a new Brodit mount and they are advertising it at almost 50% lower than their competitors?
Does anyone have experience of using these guys?

Wabbitkilla

Nope, haven't used them before but thanks for showing me where to get Brodit cheaper   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
Apart from they don't list either of my devices... XDA Ignito or Serra
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

uktotty

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Nope, haven't used them before but thanks for showing me where to get Brodit cheaper   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
Apart from they don't list either of my devices... XDA Ignito or Serra
Thats a shame Nick, I was amazed at the prices I paid £23 for a £45 part!
Email them, they may have the XDA bits you require.

Wabbitkilla

I've been on Brodit.com and they haven't made one for the Serra yet, it's probably too new.

There may be an alternative though - research required (by me).
Let us know how the deal goes.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from

roger

Russ, have you tried morpethmobiles? I've used them and are good. Free delivery.

Tried to look up some items and they appear close in price. Might be worth a scan.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

uktotty

Cheers Rog
those guys are:-

Brodit Active Holder, Tilt Swivel Sony Ericsson C905 for fixed installation + molex Car Mount      
Brodit Active Holder, Tilt Swivel Sony Ericsson C905 for fixed installation + molex Car Mount

List Price: £57.95
Price: £49.95

roger

You're right on that, mountonus are over 50% cheaper if I'm looking at the same item! In fact same price as the passive, can that be right?
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

uktotty

I personally think they c**cked up with the pricing, not my problem, order placed and money sent, just need the confirmation of shipping/tracking email

Wabbitkilla

~Oh oh, i found it - Brodit have the name wrong but it's the same thing.

All ordered now for the company car.
Great prices!  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

uktotty

Bit of an update!
Email today so say they had shipped, went to reception and there it was, I paid for £1.99 first class post, they sent it Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day!
Amazing service, amazing prices, highly recommended.!

Tags: