Bodyshop in East Berks?

Started by ekimq, February 9, 2009, 12:46

ekimq

Can anyone recommend a body shop in the Reading - Slough - High Wycombe area? Or even relatively close?

I foolishly read Nips' article about bodykits for £230 (http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23888) and in a moment of weakness rang the number (0845 123 1577) and spoke to James Fox in the spares department. He happily sold me a full bodykit in 1E7 silver at the reduced price, rather than the £947+vat! standard price. He said that he didn't stock the kits, but could get hold of them. I got the last one in my colour, but at this price it would have been worth a respray.

Anyway, I now need to get it delivered and fitted. As I am completely cack-handed at this sort of thing, I'm looking for a recommended bodyshop to fit it and sort out a couple of scratches whilst it's in.

All suggestions gratefully received.
Mike
The sun is out, get your top off!

Anonymous

Give 'Little Knocks' in Wokingham a call. They can certainly sort out the scratches and I suspect will be able to fit the kit. I've used them a couple of times for 'smart' repairs and got a good job at a fair price. If they can't or won't do it then I suspect that they will know someone who can. 0118 9776001

uktotty

Quartz Body Shop Newbury did a very good job too!

BlackSabel

I know a good place in Wembley called M $ N BODYSHOP.

I am having my Hardtop/tte spolier and a dent fixed with them next week. So could take you there for a quote.
BlackSabel 2003 , Leather interior, TTE Twin Exhaust, Hard Top, Precats gutted, Dev's Keyhole cover, Jspec Black Nose Badge, Apexi Induction Kit, TTE Banana Spoiler, Rear Spats, Toyo TR1's Proxes, Silver Calipers with SteveJ 'MR2' decals, Cusco front strut brace, trd Short Shifter, Speedsource bushings. Mongos with spyder decals. 7" touch screen double din.

Tags: