Where do you keep you PFC commander?

Started by Ilogik, March 31, 2009, 13:02

Ilogik

Having car mapped and cams fitted next week, thing that worries me is where to put the pfc commander.  Any good places to hide it? out of the sights of pikeys who may think its some sort of futuristic ipod.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

aaronjb

Does rattling around in the footwell count? Aside from the odd footprint it's been quite robust..

Failing that, it will slide neatly under the ashtray in the center console (between ashtray and carpet) and is totally out of sight and doesn't slide around..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

DannyN

Quote from: "aaronjb"Does rattling around in the footwell count? Aside from the odd footprint it's been quite robust..

Failing that, it will slide neatly under the ashtray in the center console (between ashtray and carpet) and is totally out of sight and doesn't slide around..

err, me too   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  
Mine has got a piece of velcro on the back so once under the ashtray doesnt rattle around.

I know FGRob has his in phone holder next to the ashtray and that Tem has re-routed his and is ontop of the 4 switches to the right of the steering wheel under the vent
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Star_69

Fits perfectly under the handbrake holding it down so the display is visible and can be hid between the console and the seat away from prying eyes when not in use   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

I take it you didnt get the head up display version thats voice activated?
-Brad
Owner of an \'03 plate "Ship of Theseus" aka Trigger\'s Broom Roadster [strike]1zz-f[/strike]e, [strike]supercharged 2zz-ge,[/strike] 2GR-FE

Tags: