JDL kit ordered

Started by Anonymous, April 17, 2009, 20:00

Turbotrucker

Nath! That looks awesome! Lovely colours:) i wanted to do mine in a slightly metallic red when i respray:)
Yours is one of the best I've seen;)
Someone please let me know how much of your engine lid is covered with this spoiler!  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  
  It would be good to know whether I'll be sorting my spoiler myself or whethr it'll need boyshop attention!
The holes made by my current spoiler are just over 3 inches from the rear edge. If the spoiler will cover then I can paint and fit myself if not it'll mean filling, prepping and a resprayed engine lid too  s:( :( s:(  
Please help guys 2secs and a tape measure? I'd be so grateful    s:D :D s:D    s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:
2005 Sable grey Red edition,2zz by Rogue,Toyota GB skirts and spats.Markiii pipe+k&n Panel, Rogue manifold, Sports Cat,TTE Exhaust, TTE style bar, S2000 Seats, Mongo's;) Red Mohair Roof, Whiteline ARB's.

winkbw

Has anyone in the US put this kit on there car? My kit just arrived, and fitting isues as previously discussed by others is still a problem. The rear license plate area is mad for the Euro type, not the us type.....anyone have suggestions or pictures of theirs???

oris98

Any update on this Winkbw ?   Have you get your JDL kit installed yet ?   How do you handle the US style license plate for the rear bumper ?  Can you post some pictures ?    I am planning to get the JDL kit too... Any tips and hints for this kit ?  Thanks..

Tags: