Bloody TOMTOM!!

Started by uktotty, April 25, 2009, 22:45

uktotty

Well after not having a TomTom but a Navman, I went to find a TomTom to borrow for Corfu, finally got one a GO-910
Seems it needed a cable tp upload maps so I got a cable, seems the cable is no good on this device as it needs a "Home Dock" so we duly went and purchased a Home Dock.
Installed the software and the dock, downloaded the updates, then firmware updates, then some more updates to make it totally current!  s:) :) s:)

Went to install the ITN files for the routes to Corfu and!

So although I have a TomTom and wont get lost, I still cant plan the route that all the other cars are taking!
  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

DannyN

I think somebody is trying to tell you something Russ   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

muffdan

try copying the itn files manually onto the tomtom through explorer, or put them onto an sd card (inside a folder called itn) and plug it in.
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

DannyN

It doesnt have a slot or wire
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

muffdan

ok, but if it's docked to the computer there should be the option to 'explore' the tomtom through the software?
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

uktotty

Routes are now on the device as per Jasons explorer options, all I need to do now is work out how to use them

loadswine

If you are having a real problem Russ, swing by my house on the way and you can use mine.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

uktotty

LOL That will be around 5am!

loadswine

We can sort something out for you Russ if you need it mate.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
Give me a ring if you want, you should have my number, if not PM me and I'll ring you.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Tags: