Mici's Spyder (JDL kit, this and that) *new pics pg.3*

Started by Mici, May 7, 2009, 07:56

shuttsies

thats cool. did you buy the car with that JDL kit on?

if you went from stock to JDL... is the JDL physically lower body wise compared to stock? I've got the TTE springs and want this kit at somepoint but... i'm wondering how its going to be getting in/out of my driveway   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Currently have: ASBO ORANGE FOCUS ST-3 bring on the hate \";)\"

Mici

Yeah, the car was bone stock minus the lowering springs and 17" wheels it still has. I would say that yes it is a bit lower and also comes a tad further forward from the front wheel. I would think that you could live with one if you just think about how you drive it. I ordered this front spoiler/splitter under the front bumper to use with my car but that is totally useless. Maybe for show purposes but I really couldn't get far with it installed on the car.

Mici

ianp2000

Quote from: "Mici"I bought the car abused late last year. It had seen knife through the tarpaulin, smashed windows and ofcourse scratched all over the car. All in all, it was in driveable but poor visual condition.

Thanks to this forum and E-bay, I got some parts used and ended up with a car which I think looks pretty much "allright".  s:) :) s:)

I'll update this with a bit more story later on... Here are the pics:

-Mici

Lovely looking car! Do you have any "before" pictures?
Ian P
------------------------------------------
Dark grey 03, 6s, spoiler, Herts (the car, not me;0)
------------------------------------------

Mici

Actually yes I do, I'll post a few when I have some time to look for them from my old computer.  s:) :) s:)

Mici

Mici

Few new pics from last weekend show. This was our season closing for 2009. I have no plans yet for attending any shows 2010 but time will tell.  s:) :) s:)

Some may notice our chrome spyder logo, and C-one eyelids I got from a fellow forum member.  s:) :) s:)

Link to "before" and some of the progress on the way. :  m http://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99 ... 0progress/ m

We all already know how it looks like "after" by now, don't we.  s;) ;) s;)

Mici

1ZZ-FE

one of the coolest cars i've ever seen. kinda understated with no spoiler but the colour and kit looks so fresh. a top combination, top marks from me!

Jimbo
Toyota Hall of Fame = 1990 H - MR2 MK2 16v ]

shuttsies

are your lights different?

or was it just the camera flash/ other lights in room?!
Currently have: ASBO ORANGE FOCUS ST-3 bring on the hate \";)\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "shuttsies"are your lights different?

or was it just the camera flash/ other lights in room?!

He's replaced with facelift lights front and rear.

Mici

It's a regridgerator!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Oh and I'm not driving the car through the winter, it's just been spending some time outside.

Mici

Tem

Quote from: "Mici"Oh and I'm not driving the car through the winter, it's just been spending some time outside.

The first pic looked like you used it to plow the yard.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Without a doubt the sexiest 2 I have ever seen wish I had the money, time and dedication to get mine looking like that

Mici

I uploaded a bunch of pics from early this year (you can spot some snow in the pics, it's chilly, but not that cold in Finland yet), if someone wants to go and have a look. You may have seen some of them in MR2 Only mag too.  s;) ;) s;)

m http://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99 ... how%20off/ m

There are some pics of the ICE install too, just a basic setup, nothing special.

The car will be going to one major car show in Finland in few weeks and I have to do something to earn the right to bring it there, gotta have something new.  s;) ;) s;)  I will spoil it with Audi TT spoiler and possibly some goodies wrapped in CF. The real one, not vinyl. To be honest, I'm kinda limited with ideas what to add on that car. TTE turbo kit would be great but seems like nobody is selling those these days, or the price is just too much for me right now.

Mici

uktotty

Looks good Mici
I would be going orange if I had the cash!

The Gimp

That looks the doggys danglies mate! Love it!
Colour looks awesome, goes nicely with the wheels.
And I'm a fan of the JDL kit  s;) ;) s;)
The Gimp (Shane)
TF054

Facebook: Clicky

Wabbitkilla

Really suits that colour - me likes   s:D :D s:D
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Gary Groves

Fantastic looking car, good job great colour

dixiedave90

great job the car looks awsome it must be one of the best roadsters built =D      oo and would anyone know where to get some of those headlight eyebrows i really want some for my mr2 but can't find anywhere that sell them.
David...
2003 mr2 roadster / pipercross panel filter with custom intake piping / custom twin exit longlife exhaust made by ice direct / in car dvd / colour codeing all round / trd spoiler added / hid 6000K with led side and number plate bulbs / front bumper weight saving due to hitting a hare :S

Mici

Thanks guys!  s:) :) s:)  

The car was in a car show last weekend. I finally had some interior parts wrapped in CF and we decided to go wild with the vinyl for the show. Don't know if those spyders are going to stay or not tho. At least the car gathered a good crowd taking pics of it, so obviously it is confusing enough.   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  

!!! If you are going to browse through the whole gallery, please keep in mind that there might be partial nudity involved in some pics. Well, I don't know if they are forbidden or not, there are pics of a girl who has her body painted and not wearing a lot more than paint...

Anyways, to the pics.

^The driver of this car is in this pic also.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

-Mici

Mici

Quote from: "dixiedave90"great job the car looks awsome it must be one of the best roadsters built =D      oo and would anyone know where to get some of those headlight eyebrows i really want some for my mr2 but can't find anywhere that sell them.

I think these were a C1 product. I'm not sure if they are still available or not, you could check out our for sale forum at times. Thats where I got mine from and I've seen a few going there later too.  s;) ;) s;)

Mici

Treboeth

Mici
as a rule I favour the car unmodded and standard  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

But sh@t that is one beautiful car!

Love the colour especially.

Tags: