Cover for Sony Double Din Stereo

Started by Anonymous, May 25, 2009, 23:10

Anonymous

I'm after the fasia cover for the Sony stereo that was ftted to the Roadster.......Anyone?

FuZZy_gr

m http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWNX%3AIT m

Check this out. I ordered this for my pionner and im now fitting it/ i have to say it fits well but my radio had to be custom bracket to fit at the right depth.

StuM

Quote from: "Whitworthmike"I'm after the fasia cover for the Sony stereo that was ftted to the Roadster.......Anyone?

Just to clarify - is it the blanking cover that you're after, ie. the one that goes over the front of the stereo to hide that there is a headunit installed?
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

enid_b

Quote from: "StuM"
Quote from: "Whitworthmike"I'm after the fasia cover for the Sony stereo that was ftted to the Roadster.......Anyone?

Just to clarify - is it the blanking cover that you're after, ie. the one that goes over the front of the stereo to hide that there is a headunit installed?

lol it's been that long since i had the stock in i had forgotten all about that 'false' frontage.
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Liz

Am I sad then because I use the cover on my after market Sony H/U?    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

To come back to the question of the OP - I have seen these come up on ebay a few times now, hope that you find one.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

ChuckyBru

I may have one of these in the cupboard somewhere.  I'll have a look for you.
[size=85]Charlie
2001... with added
TTET. [/i]
My fuel consumption.[/size]

Tags: