EYELIDS/EYEBROWS -- GAUGING INTEREST IN NEW MODS! ****

Started by ex-member, June 20, 2009, 22:48

rtbiscuit

Quote from: "Dan M"Not to prove a point, but rather to show a different way of changing how your lights look, someone has just posted this up over on 350Z-uk:

Clicky for more

It's a piece of film stuck over the headlight to remove the horrible orange reflector bit that older Zeds have on the lights, and personally I find that to be 100% cleaner and sharper looking than a big lump of plastic stuck on. Now, if you could get colour-coded film for the MR2's colours, I;m pretty sure you could achieve the same effect with a careful application.

lol dan you'll laugh, but i have the headlight eyebrow coming for the Zed

should look like this when done

current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

That also looks retarded. IMHO, of course.  s;) ;) s;)

DannyN

Oi you two this an MR2 forum,  I know we let you come on here cos we're nice an all that but thats no reason to start bandying about your Datsun car p0rn !
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

rtbiscuit

Quote from: "DannyN"Oi you two this an MR2 forum,  I know we let you come on here cos we're nice an all that but thats no reason to start bandying about your Datsun car p0rn !

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  sorry sir  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

leffex

I will up a photo of my Red MR2 which will lock your eyes stuck!  s:D :D s:D

untill then

Anonymous

Option A FTW!

Looks like majority has spoken!   s:D :D s:D   Put me down for a set please too...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Carbon RX"Option A FTW!

Looks like majority has spoken!   s:D :D s:D   Put me down for a set please too...

just to let you know but this an old thread and i dont think ity going to go anywhere

Steve Green

From what I have read of the latest MOT changes, these are another thing that will cause a FAIL if fitted at the time of the test.
Yes it is an old thread.
2003 Facelift SMT

Did my old avatar offend you?

Anonymous

Ahh so it is... :/ I'm crap on a phone when on forums especially with pridictive soz, but it's a good thing it's on tapatalk as is allot better than others!

I thought after commenting on this thread I may just use some matched vinyl from local graphics shop and do my own. and reading last comments , easy to peel off!  s:( :( s:(

Tags: