wheels and tyres again

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2009, 17:09

Anonymous

hi all am new to this MR2 stuff got a 2002 MR2 and have been reading all about wheels so can i put 17 inch wheels on front and back if yes what size tyre's should i use and ofsets??? H.E.L.P.

markiii

so tell us what you've learnt from your searching and what you think you need and we can try and elaborate where neccessary

that said first question what are your reasons for wanting 17" wheels?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

JudoKilli

Quote from: "philip.levis"hi all am new to this MR2 stuff got a 2002 MR2 and have been reading all about wheels

You should probably do a bit more reading and searching.  I'm guessing you are going to need 17" size tyres...with a stagger. Also, a bit of grammar would be nice  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

thanks

Anonymous

Quote from: "philip.levis"grammer!!! essex bird i guess does not matter thanks any way

Another rattle out of the pram.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "philip.levis"grammer!!! essex bird i guess does not matter thanks any way
And it's 'grammar', not 'grammer'.  s;) ;) s;)

Anonymous

No point editing after being quoted, still there for all to see.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Welcome along, you are getting some noob banter, take it on the chin as this is simply the best source of info on the roadster you will find.

17" alloys will be heavier, may have rubbing issues and will cost more for tyres, do you really want them?

JudoKilli

I don't know what you're trying to say here...but being from Essex isn't an excuse for acting dumb. I'm born and raised in Essex, does that make me stupid?

BTW...100 posts...whoop!  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

Tags: