Cobra Quad Exhaust *Fitted*

Started by nathanMR2, November 22, 2009, 22:08

PeteT

Quote from: "currymonster"I am based in Brighouse so close enough to bradford and have the quad design with the quads cut off an singles replaced (see above images). Definately not to loud for motorway driving.

Brilliant, Can i pop over?
Pete

stargazer30

Quote from: "currymonster"I am based in Brighouse so close enough to bradford and have the quad design with the quads cut off an singles replaced (see above images). Definately not to loud for motorway driving.

Do you have a 5 speed box?  My 6 speed puts motorway speeds around the 3000 rpm mark which was when the drone was worst
2003 Silver MR2 - Very Very Standard + Leccy Renault Zoe aka the battery mobile.
Ex Blue 04 MR2 - TTE Turbo\'d ~185bhp/200lbs/ft, Sports Clutch, Breast Plate, Lowered & half decent audio
Ex Silver 05 MR2 -  SP turbo conversion 227bhp, 205lbs/ft, with  cobra dual exit exhaust.

currymonster

Quote from: "PeteT"

Brilliant, Can i pop over?

Yeah sure, Monday or Tuesday after work would be fine for me if any good to you. I will PM you.

Anonymous

Wow really impressed with your car really dose look the part. Love the exhaust really compliments the rear end   s:D :D s:D

nathanMR2

Whos car you refering to mate, theres a few pictures   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

uktotty

I think she likes the cobra quad exhaust as per the thread title

Tags: