Discussion split from wheels and tyres

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2010, 18:21

Anonymous

Quote from: "VAGPerformance"The BBS wheels have become my daily wheels, the stock ones are getting wrapped in grippy tires either new street tires or lightly used r-comps, for time trials and track days.

First time I've seen the new wheels on. How do they feel with those larger tires?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bean'sShadow"
Quote from: "VAGPerformance"The BBS wheels have become my daily wheels, the stock ones are getting wrapped in grippy tires either new street tires or lightly used r-comps, for time trials and track days.

First time I've seen the new wheels on. How do they feel with those larger tires?
Surprisingly good, despite being taller the sidewall is stiffer than the g-force sports.

Anonymous

Quote from: "VAGPerformance"Surprisingly good, despite being taller the sidewall is stiffer than the g-force sports.

How much are those 14's weighing in at? Also, TXbmann will be coming up on Sat, Feb. 13 so we can have a sway bar swap meet at my place in Mckinney. Also, I got a window tint ticket from a Plano cop...$150! I ripped that crap off there now so he won't catch me ridin' dirty again.

Anonymous

Wheels are 13.9, haven't weighted them with tires yet.
Let me know closer to the swap party where and when via pm on spyderchat, I should have my car back by then so i'll be good to go.

Tags: