Stock wheels - refinished Anthracite

Started by Slacey, March 6, 2004, 18:23

Slacey

I got the refinished wheels on today... I'm pleased to say the least, and look the nuts IMO  s8) 8) s8)  

Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tem

The wheels look great  s8) 8) s8)  

But the rusty discs don't  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Looks great.

MR2Blue

Nice   s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)

Slacey

Only thing is I really need lowering springs now, those arch gaps look huge after the 17's!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"Only thing is I really need lowering springs now, those arch gaps look huge after the 17's!

Good job you're already on the case then  s:) :) s:)

markiii

thats way too big even for stock, my bet is you took those not long after swopping the wheels.

the suspension hasn't settled yet.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Slacey

Quote from: "markiii"the suspension hasn't settled yet.
I guessed that, the brakes feel like crap too. I'm going to take it for a run later to settle things down.

MRMike

Wowza ..top drawer that!  very very nice job, looks positively   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  almost a baby skyline looker! Liking the black/red combinations as well! a red steering wheel would set it off very nicely!
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Slacey

Took it for a spin and all is well, the suspension has settled nicely and the brakes are OK again  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

That looks very   s8) 8) s8)  

I'm sure you've probably mentioned before, but where did you get them done and how much?

Anonymous

Looks the nuts mate!   s:D :D s:D

<edit> ill take a set of them i think! wont be doing red calipers in a hurry though!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

</edit>

Anonymous

Blimey thats clever that Kris!

Sean they look the nuts mate, definatly need to drop it now!

Anonymous

Very nice - makes them look aftermarket.

Anonymous

did you pay for that or did you get mr T to pay under warranty for bubbles

Anonymous

Quote from: "adz648"did you pay for that or did you get mr T to pay under warranty for bubbles

He had them done at KN Wheels - £25 a wheel.

Liz

Well I think that they look the dogs danglies as well for my 2p worth  s:) :) s:)
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Very nice   s8) 8) s8)   - anthracite looks great with the black paintwork on your car...    s:D :D s:D   Not sure how good it would look with other colours though...   s:? :? s:?  

<edit>Though thinking about it an anthracite finish on the alloys might look good on silver cars I guess</edit>

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Has anyone noticed how the wheels on the black '2 in kris's pic look white?

I wonder how white wheels would look on a black '2.....................

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lee"Has anyone noticed how the wheels on the black '2 in kris's pic look white?

I wonder how white wheels would look on a black '2.....................

hhhmmm, i think proper white may look a little bling bling cheap. In the photo thats just the sun on the stock wheels... now that is worrying if people think we have white wheels on our cars!!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Awesome wheels, You don't have to declare them on the insurance do you?

Anonymous

Saw them at Mids Meet at Star City yesterday and they do look the dogs.

Slacey

Quote from: "ooch12"Awesome wheels, You don't have to declare them on the insurance do you?
I wouldn't think so, but I have aftermarket wheels (my 17's, of which they took absolutely no details of) declared anyway, so it doesn't matter to me

Anonymous

Slacey, as you know, I am not a mod man, but I have said in the past that your motor was the epitome of "stealth" and "taste" when it comes to mods and I have to say, you have done it again!! I really liked the 17"ers (even if they were after market  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  ), but the stocks in that colour REALLY look the biz mate!

Even I would seriously consider that!!! Where is this KN place then eh?

markiii

so does it feel faster now your back on 15"
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tags: