Sony CDX-R3300 vs Sony CDX-CA900

Started by Anonymous, March 9, 2004, 10:08

Anonymous

The MP3 isn't essential, just wanna know opinions of both.

Anonymous

CDX900 is the better option of the 2 but to be honest why do you want sony !

Dont want to piss people off by saying this but i dont rate sony H/U at all sorry but just my personall view

Slacey

As Buster's protege he won't be happy with me saying this, but Coley and myself both ahve CDX-CA900's.

IMO a great H/U, loads of useful features and a reasonably powerful internal amp - it runs my components and 6x9's fine and sounds great to me. Doesn't get very hot either, which is a bonus with the amount of wires back there too!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Just bought the CA900, lovely looking unit.

I like the looks of Sony apart from anything else lol

Anonymous

ok i dont think that i will ever change people's minds but i think that if anyone ever thinks about getting a h/u and want to spend a good deal of money say £400 then sony dont give you enogth for your cash.

In the SPL and SQ world Sony is regarded as a lower end competitor thast not to say that for normall use there crap as there not for most ICE useage then they will meet most requirements but i find if you want that edge then you migth look else where

Hope your pleased with the unit tho biggun   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

I've just bought the CDX-F7500, i like the look of it and I'm sure it will have enough features to keep me happy.

Perhaps if I'd of been adding an amp, sub etc I would of gone for a more expensive model, but since its only running the door speakers I'm sure it will be fine.

Anonymous

Cheers Buster   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

The unit will be fine for what i need it for, i'm not striving for "Sonic Excellence" only good looks and anything has to be better than the standard unit.

Anonymous

well then you have chossen well   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: