FuelDoor & EngineCover Release Icons

Started by OldMan, June 14, 2010, 06:45

OldMan

I am totally ignorant of the proper procedure to follow.  Forgive me.

I purchased a Roadster in January 2001.  The FuelDoor and EngineCover release icons had been washed away by an over-zealous detailer.  I designed replacements and had them engraved by a local trophy shop.  I posted the images on SpyderChat and waived all rights to them, as a public service.

Dev, a Roadster enthusiast and Commercial Vendor, decided to produce replacement stickers based upon my designs.  I do not know Dev and am not associated with him (her) in any way.  I get no compensation for this post other than the satisfaction of announcing availability to Roadster owners in the UK.  I like to think of it as a public service.

If you've got knackered icons, try
http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?42059-FuelDoor-amp-Hood-Release-Stickers-3.00-shipped-until-they-run-out.&p=704759#post704759
If your Porsche is not anhydrous, there IS a substitute.

mrzwei

Looking at the number of hits that got then maybe you should have held onto the copyright   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  .
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

Tags: