apexi turbo timer wiring problem

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2004, 10:00

Anonymous

hi, i m new in this board.
i have just bought apexi turbo timer and facing a little bit problem.
there are IGN1 and IGN2 for the wiring goes from the relay. can anybody tell me what and where IGN1 and IGN2 are connected to..?  s:? :? s:?  

cheers..

Anonymous

in respects to the car ? or the ECU ??

in the car they are from the imobliser IGN1 is when imobilser is on and IGN2 is when imobilser is off.

You can find them on the barrel and IIFC it's the yellow for IGN1 and Red for IGN2

Tem

A bit offtopic, but how do those work with immobilisers..?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Buster"in respects to the car ? or the ECU ??

in the car they are from the imobliser IGN1 is when imobilser is on and IGN2 is when imobilser is off.

You can find them on the barrel and IIFC it's the yellow for IGN1 and Red for IGN2

in respect to the car.
pls tell me specificly, i m kinda stupid in electrical part. oh, my car doesnt have factory immobiliser, it's been removed by aftermarket alarm n immobiliser.

thanks.

Anonymous

Well with out the imboliser then the colour of the wires maybe different but it will be easy to meter off just put the key in turn to clcik one and then mulit which wire gose from 0 to 12 v then click again and the other wire should go from 0 to 12 v

Anonymous

Hey POLISI,

You need to connect the ignition wire from your turbo timer to both.  I had the same dilema as you when I was trying to wire up my Blitz FATT turbo timer.  I had only IGN 1 hooked up and the car would shutoff except it sounded like the fuel pump was still active.  After checking somethings with a multimeter I wired up both IGN 1/IGN 2 and the car timed down like normal!   s8) 8) s8)  

I even got it to work with my aftermarket alarm!   s:D :D s:D

Tags: