Heated Mirrors

Started by uktotty, October 21, 2010, 12:06

uktotty

All working, they are a bit good!
 m http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkF17oYJ370 m

skinz

Nice  s;) ;) s;)

NorthandSouth

Had mine fitted last Sunday..just in time for the frosty early mornings   s:D :D s:D  

Am very happy with mine ...another job well done   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

davidhowson

Glad to have helped!

These kits are a bit of a swine to fit, but once on, they do work very well. Even if I say so myself!!

Regards

David

spit

Whoppingly chuffed with mine. They work so much better on the car than they did in a jiffy bag in the garage.  s:D :D s:D
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

VVT-i

Where do these kits come from?

I probably missed it and it will be obvious.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

spit

David Howson put them together some time ago. If you want to run with it I'm sure he'll point you towards a supplier for the heated pads.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Fatbloater

RS Components can supply the pads. Just do a search in Google. They're not cheap mind you.
MR2 \'Red\' Edition - \'54 Reg.  Mods : Clarion FZ709E Single Din Stereo, Pre-cats Removed

"WAX On - WAX Off"

davidhowson

I have asked my supplier of these parts if he can supply again this year; I will let you know if it's possible.
The cost of a pair of heated pads was £12 last time round.
Regards
David

Anonymous

how hard are these to fit and do you still sell them

Treboeth

I feel the need for a group buy coming up as I would'nt mind getting these fitted to mine if someone can post the instructions up as well.

Peter Wright

Quote from: "Treboeth"if someone can post the instructions up as well.
l viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28495&p=351430&hilit=heated+mirrors#p351430 l
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Treboeth

That was quick thanks Peter,

Now who's going to do the group buy(David or Russ)  s:D :D s:D

Fatbloater

+1 please if we can get hold of some.
MR2 \'Red\' Edition - \'54 Reg.  Mods : Clarion FZ709E Single Din Stereo, Pre-cats Removed

"WAX On - WAX Off"

uktotty

Quote from: "fletcher9017"how hard are these to fit and do you still sell them
Total nightmare!
All instructions clean and concise but still a hell of a job

Treboeth

Deleted

Somehow managed to post twice on my phone DOH  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

any news on this

bigwillcv36

Have I missed the boat on this? I'd love heated mirrors..... out of all the extra toys I have had on other cars, it's the only thing I really miss!
Will
04 Sable RED Ltd Ed, RED leather seats steering wheel and panels, RED soft top, RED brake calipers, after Market panel filter, gutted pre cats, FK Automotive lowering springs, custom sable j-spec nose badge, partially de-badged rear, sable indies, front strut brace, cobra sport quad exhaust, TRD Short Shifter, Bonnet/Engine cover Gas Struts

uktotty

Shall I get another GB organised??????

muffdan

We could do a group fit at this year's Ding Day! I have a set of heated pads to fit.
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

E

As long as you dont want to do anything else in the day, it is quite a task fitting these but well worth it.

Treboeth

Quote from: "uktotty"Shall I get another GB organised??????

If you starting a list Russ please add me  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

E

Also I haven't heard anything about the ding day this year, I hope it happens as I have a small but perfectly formed ding in my new wing that needs sorting.

AmeR

Quote from: "E"Also I haven't heard anything about the ding day this year, I hope it happens as I have a small but perfectly formed ding in my new wing that needs sorting.

+1 I'm pretty sure someone was nice enough to use my wing as a door rest! Bless 'em!!

bigwillcv36

Quote from: "uktotty"Shall I get another GB organised??????

I'd definately be interested.
Will
04 Sable RED Ltd Ed, RED leather seats steering wheel and panels, RED soft top, RED brake calipers, after Market panel filter, gutted pre cats, FK Automotive lowering springs, custom sable j-spec nose badge, partially de-badged rear, sable indies, front strut brace, cobra sport quad exhaust, TRD Short Shifter, Bonnet/Engine cover Gas Struts

Tags: