In dash screen

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2004, 12:23

Anonymous

just found this picture of a 2 with a screen in the dash which by the looks of things is able to be closed to hide the screen away

has anyone else tried this

LeeUK

WOW! Nice interior, is it a '04?  I want it, haven't seen any pics of the 04 yet.

I'm not aware of anyone doing anything like that, altho i'm sure the mech in the pic could be modified for the use in our cars, if it doesn't go in straight away. (Thats assuming you can buy it)   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

I've only seen people use the J-spec navipod.
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Anonymous

thats what i thought but then i read the website and i looks like it was an original prototype.

m http://www.complicity.demon.co.uk/inter ... s/mrs.html m

markiii

correct that was the original prototype that debuted in teh uk at the 98 motorshow.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

back to the question!

It's a motorised screen which is mounted in the top cubby hole and this is then powerd froma  seperate loom for +ve and ING1

this means that the screen will fold back into the 1 sin space allowing the cubby hole to close

Tags: