Been shopping

Started by Anonymous, March 26, 2004, 20:15

Anonymous

Only 9 months old, still under warranty.

This thing seems to do everything:
DVDs
Video CD's
CD-R's
MP3's
JPG's (i.e. photo CDs)
Raw MPG's off an ISO disc (very useful!!!)
Has a built in TV tuner
AM/FM radio
Navigation input
Aux video/audio input
Widescreen 6.5" LCD screen
Flip down front to insert CD's etc
Connecetion to CD changer
AV & RCA out, and 4 speaker output at 45w.

My question is this, I have the alp9ne sat nav (dvd type) and so did the guy I'm buying this off, but it connects to this HU via the aux input.

would it be possibly to seperate the audio leads from the connecting cable so that I could run the voice commands through a seperate speaker? I* only ask as because this asnt an alpine unit it wont allow the  sat nav to interupt with audio and screen shots?  so unless you have it in aux mode (ie no music) I assume you wont be able to use the sat nav

Anonymous

you can run the voice commands through a seperate speaker system most people have a saterlite speaker and project this thorught the h/u

On the back of the unit or the master controller there should be an NAV IN and NAV OUT obvously the Alpine DVD gose to the unit and then the Out gose to a RCA to speaker connector or to a spare channel on the amp of which is then connected to the Single saterlite speaker normall under the dash or sumthing

Thought you had the Alpine screen ! so why bother going for somthing like this   s:?: :?: s:?:

Anonymous

The alpine screen has  a seperate AV controller unit, which with the piggy back ECU, Sat nav etc is getting bit cluttered. This one is all in one unit and adds the dvd player and tv tuner. So will beselling the alpine motorised screen/cd/radio

MRMike

Incidentally Perry is that the centurion model??
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Its actually nevcox, but i believe they are the same unit?

Anonymous

HAY that's mine. Perry stop copying me... turbo... stereo...GRRRRR

Anonymous

what can I say Ian?  great minds think alike maybe ????

Anonymous

Hmmm not sure there mate   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Well in my usual list of pointless links, if you haven't got any instructions then go here  m http://www.mynecvox.com/mn_products.asp m
and click on DVA9690

Hope you got the powered TV aerial with it.

Tags: